Im back (Kensta) as eltaforce1

kensta

Hi i used to play in your servers a few years back under the alias of "Kensta" my name was red and probaly baby blue im not sure who remembers me and who i remember but ill cya in server and yes my new name was supposed to be Deltaforce1 not eltaforce1 but owell ill have to earn the D i guess LOL......

Looking forward to getting killed and killing ya'll cya out there

Also i was leader of -[iNF]- 4years ago our tags was red n white.

Hey guys thanks so much on the warm welcome back :) do ya'll have a server without Bots? and mr n minimuppet ive met you before lol! even had a decent lvl in server like admin as i was leader of -[iNF]- back in the day anyhows its nice to be back! :)

• 9 years later...

im back again 3rd time lucky ;) just was wondering do u guys use TS still as i have not seen anyone in the chanells on discord? i mainly use TS myself and remember joining u guys on there to i thought i would ask as i still see it on your website im so noob this time round it will be so much easier forgetting V for a bit and just using my voice also another question should i do a cfg or just wait untill i get better then start tweeking things as i did not remember that at all! i just remembered this game last yr as im more of a delta force person ..see you on the battlefield people :)

• Like 1