ET Download for Mac...

ChesS

10 simple steps to install ET. Just make sure you are in the right library folder, on newer mac's its a hidden file to prevent ppl like me to f**k it up in there :D  press SHIFT-APPLEKEY-G and type: ~/Library

How to run Wolfenstein ET on OS X Lion: (Tested on Macbook Pro 2011)

1. Download (
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.60d) <--link to Game
2. Drag the Wolfenstein ET folder to your Applications folder.
3. Run the punkbuster installer.
4. In ~/Library/Application Support/ create "Wolfenstein ET" folder and therein "etmain" folder.
 <--THIS IS THE HIDDEN FOLDER YOU NEED TO ACCESS
5. Download a punkbuster etkey   <--link to ET-key
6. Put the etkey in the following location: ~/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain 
7. In ~/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain/ create a file: "autoexec.cfg"
8. Paste the two lines of this file:

seta r_colorbits "32"
set r_allowExtensions 0

9. Run ET.

10. Set screen resolution via the following commands in the game console (press ~ after launching the game to view game console):

/r_customwidth XXXX <--choose your width settings
/r_customheight XXXX <--choose your height settings
/r_mode -1
-----

Which version of Macbook Air do you have and which version of OS you running?
Maybe a stupid questions, just need to be sure: Is this your first mac? Can you send us screenshots where it's got stuck.

If I remember correctly, Airs have only integrated graphic card, so it's not the best laptop for gaming. Although, you should be able to run ET...

set r_allowExtensions 0

I wouldn't set this to 0, it won't help him...

Which version of Macbook Air do you have and which version of OS you running?

Maybe a stupid questions, just need to be sure: Is this your first mac? Can you send us screenshots where it's got stuck.

If I remember correctly, Airs have only integrated graphic card, so it's not the best laptop for gaming. Although, you should be able to run ET...

I wouldn't set this to 0, it won't help him...

I run it on my mini mac witch also has intergrated graphic card, and had no problem. 

Jesus: If he is running 10.8.4, then 2.60b won't help him. He really needs 2.60d, 2.60b is a PPC app and the newest Mac OS X removed support for PPC apps. I gave him link to 2.60d already, so he has it.

ChesS: Do you know how to install apps on mac? You know you have to drag the folder do Applications?

To make a screenshot, just press cmd+shift+3 and the screenshot will appear on your desktop.