Ben Dover

Lack of humour eheheh... !wine Niki :D;)

Good to see you stacking with us still Mr BendOver (even after trial rejection, if u can take it like u did my respect) :)

See you anytime on server and don't whine that much :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A trial rejection is not a big issue for me. I would never requested a trial myself if it wasn't for several TM members encouraged me to do so. Why the same members afterwards rejects my application I don't know.

I am a fan of fair play, and if TM does not want that from their members, then I have no role to play in that organization anyway ;)

Edited by BenDover

Don't worry Alistar, I never ignore you ;)

Ding I just play by default cfg and have no idea how to change anything there :). A couple of annoying messages appears from time to time though, like a couple of CVAR_VIOLATION errors... If anybody has a good tip about how to avoid these I would appreciate it :)

Don't worry Alistar, I never ignore you ;)

Ding I just play by default cfg and have no idea how to change anything there :). A couple of annoying messages appears from time to time though, like a couple of CVAR_VIOLATION errors... If anybody has a good tip about how to avoid these I would appreciate it :)

Great ben! I am sure we are going to be the best friends in tm clan :) btw joe is still spawnkilling with panZa

Looks like the people in charge still don't feel like booting the people who are responsible for acting the way they did....

Toni replied that the way Blondie acted does not respond to what the TM servers try to act.He even said that Blondie replied quite often in this way. It is truly quite sad to see that nothing has been done regarding to Blondie and whatever he does. Looks like some people have a lot more priviliges than other people.

Looks like this blondie kid still can do whatever he want and still not get punished for it.

Looks like the people in charge still don't feel like booting the people who are responsible for acting the way they did....

Toni replied that the way Blondie acted does not respond to what the TM servers try to act.He even said that Blondie replied quite often in this way. It is truly quite sad to see that nothing has been done regarding to Blondie and whatever he does. Looks like some people have a lot more priviliges than other people.

Looks like this blondie kid still can do whatever he want and still not get punished for it.

I get punished for other peoples sins, i'm like jesus bro.

Looks like y'all were really jealous of me and the way used to play.

The way this Blondie kid acts really frightens me. Looks like he's allowed to do whatever he wants. Nobody here to control him.

Blondie left the clan? You should be safe now.

#FreeBlondie2016 on twitter!

Breh,

We have always respected you and your opinion as much as anyone else's. The people in charge consider every player on our server as equal when it comes to following our rules. We are doing the best we can in removing what is bad from our server and/or community. (we recently removed Joker from the clan for example)

From my point of view the problem between you and Blondie seems very personal at the moment, attacks from both side have been made and if we would be perfectly strict we would have to 'punish' both you and him for it. We truly believe that both of you are more mature than to hold a grudge against a person you met online and that you are capable to let it go and not try to start something (a discussion or what not) when you are both on the server. From what I've seen both of you are guilty of that, and as everyone you two deserve the time to make a change for the better.

When a problem with a member persists we will notice it and act on it, we are activly monitoring the server for such things. I would like to ask from you to be patient on this case and when you are on the server try to maybe ignore the people who annoy you rather than to fall for their trap and get involved in discussions you shouldn't be in. You have to believe that we are doing what we can, even if you can't see it.

• Like 8