The history of Team muppet

First of all, I am sorry if I repeat same questions over and over if there is already a similar topic somewhere :D Anyway, Let's get back to the topic!

- Who originally set up Team muppet and what year it was?

- Who were the very first members to join the clan?

- Did NoDownload server exist since the beginning?

- Have you always been using etpub mod?

- Did TM ever attend to any lan events or open cups?

- Did minimuppet (?) meet mr.muppet on enemy territory :D (My favourite question)

- What was the most memorable moment in teammuppet clan history?

- Why "the muppets" were chosen as the name of the clan?

- Did TM ever play return to castle of wolfenstein?

- Do most british members know each other in real life?

- If you were able to what would you bring back from the team muppet clan past?

- Were there any true love stories during all the years?

- Members who have been part of the community for long do you know each other very well?

- Did TM ever face any conflicts?

- Did TM somehow change yourself?

I can't invent more questions so far but others are also allowed to ask as well :)

Edited by Alistar
  • Like 1

• Nitmod Admin

Who originally set up Team muppet and what year it was? It was me, I made it last year.

- Who were the very first members to join the clan? I was

- Did NoDownload server exist since the beginning? Jaymod started it all

- Have you always been using etpub mod? Only when Jaymod is unavailible

- Did TM ever attend to any lan events or open cups? Yes, we had a lan party in my basment

- Did minimuppet (?) meet mr.muppet on enemy territory  :D (My favourite question) Yes, I introduced them when they joined

- What was the most memorable moment in teammuppet clan history? When I defeated the enemy and I rode my dinosaur to victory 

- Why "the muppets" were chosen as the name of the clan? Cuz you are all my puppets. hehe

- Did TM ever play return to castle of wolfenstein? sure

- Do most british members know each other in real life? We are all secretly Canadian

- If you were able to what would you bring back from the team muppet clan past? Jaymod....

- Were there any true love stories during all the years?  Sosa + Star , Macka + Star, Darek + Star, 

- Members who have been part of the community for long do you know each other very well? We are all related

- Did TM ever face any conflicts? someone ate my sandwich once in the break room

- Did TM somehow change yourself? Yes, I am now a horse.

Edited by StaR
  • Like 7

Who originally set up Team muppet and what year it was? It was me, I made it last year.

- Did TM ever attend to any lan events or open cups? Yes, we had a lan party in my basment

- Did minimuppet (?) meet mr.muppet on enemy territory  :D (My favourite question) Yes, I introduced them when they joined

- What was the most memorable moment in teammuppet clan history? When I defeated the enemy and I rode my dinosaur to victory 

- Why "the muppets" were chosen as the name of the clan? Cuz you are all my puppets. hehe

- Do most british members know each other in real life? We are all secretly Canadian

- If you were able to what would you bring back from the team muppet clan past? Jaymod....

- Were there any true love stories during all the years?  Sosa + Star , Macka + Star, Darek + Star, 

- Members who have been part of the community for long do you know each other very well? We are all related

- Did TM ever face any conflicts? someone ate my sandwich once in the break room

BEST INTERVIEW EVER hahahahah

i had to laugh so badly :D

• Nitmod Admin

That episode was hilarious :D

- Were there any true love stories during all the years?  Sosa + Star , Macka + Star, Darek + Star

Wait what? Smt happened? :O

you don't remember....

Sounds like a great idea for the upcomming Muppetmail indeed!

If there are any more questions that are similar to these you can PM them to me or post them on this topic and we will put them togheter in an article :D

Is MrMuppet left or right handed?   theres my question... oh so random lol