Panzer War Event

BladeWarrioR

thanks for the ppl that joined on or time or late ..

shame the higest ammount off ppl that was playing was 9 the whole night .. so felt like i wasted my time and admins time in arranging this event ..

this has been the lowest turn out we have ever had on event ..

and for that reason this was the last event that i will make for a very very long time ..

not prepared to waste mine or other ppls time with such i dissapointing turn out

thanks again for the ppl that turned up .. at least u had the decentsy to attend

• Like 5

Happy i was able to attend, eventhoug it wasn't for a large amount of time. 

Indeed was a shame so little TM turned up. I am willing to take the part of organizing events on me since this was blades last event for a long time (i understand his point tho). If there are people who have ideas or are disagreeing with me organizing events then please PM me.

Think it's important to keep the spirit alive and keep the train rolling.

Also a few "new players" joined this evening and it's good that they have heard and seen the name TM

Oh god what do i suck at panzer :P

thanks for the ppl that joined on or time or late ..

shame the higest ammount off ppl that was playing was 9 the whole night .. so felt like i wasted my time and admins time in arranging this event ..

this has been the lowest turn out we have ever had on event ..

and for that reason this was the last event that i will make for a very very long time ..

not prepared to waste mine or other ppls time with such i dissapointing turn out

thanks again for the ppl that turned up .. at least u had the decentsy to attend

Sorry but I will sound harsh. Did you thought at least for a second that event wasn't attractive the whole community? Not everyone are fun of a panzer. Don't forgot that Easter Sunday isnt the best day to spend on PC some ppl going they families and some going vacation. Don't be too harsh for community then.

I wasn't there, nevertheless a big thanks for organising events for such a long time. I know it cost you lot of effort. 

• Like 2

Did you thought at least for a second that event wasn't attractive the whole community?

Yes i was thinking about this .. and from previous events and polls that was made panzer war was getting voted for quiet frequently, even tho it had never won .. so thought that this event would be nice to give the players a chance to play this event .. after all i made this event just for the comunity to have fun

Don't forgot that Easter Sunday isnt the best day to spend on PC some ppl going they families and some going vacation.

There has been a topic in lvl 2 wanting a new event to be done and i had the choice of event, hence the reason aove i chose panzer ..

And also there was a poll in that same topic and even tho there was mixed views on the time, the date everybody voted for the same so that was the set date .. (there was 11 votes and all 11 votes was for Sunday 5th April)

I appricated ur kind words and honesty that u appriciate me and others making events happen ..

dont get me wrong i dont want to stop making event cause we have alot of fun nights when they are made ..

but this event imo was just ridiculous low numbers and made me feel 'unappriciated' in making events and i dont like wasting my/others peoples time ...

anyway dont want this to turn into a big argument/debate .. will reconcider making events again .. but not for a month or 2

Guys don't go too hard on Blade, it's never fun to see effort go down the drain and it will make you not want to do it anymore. I've been in the situation and I'm sure many of you have been there as well!

However, since I'm feeling like a mercyfull god, we will not stop doing events after this failed one. There are many reasons why an event may not attract many people but let's not try to think about those as that will not be worth it. We are going to make a pol sooner or later with some event-variations on that you can choose from so that we can give you an event that you will enjoy.

You can help us by posting here what kind of event you would like to see. If you've been a long time member and remember some of the previous ones we had feel free to post them so that we can include them once more. If you have any other suggestions regarding events you can post them as well. Do you feel like we should announce them earlier for example? I don't know, brainstorm ahead!

Advertise events on server via banners or spam      ^_^

If we're talking about our members I would expect them to visit the forums once in a while to see the event topic though, so a banner on server shoudln't be neccesary. I know that this isn't the case though so I think we can squeeze one in for the next event ^^

If we're talking about our members I would expect them to visit the forums once in a while to see the event topic though, so a banner on server shoudln't be neccesary. I know that this isn't the case though so I think we can squeeze one in for the next event ^^

Even i visit the forum every now and then and i ain't even a member.

#FREEJOKER2015

#<=TM=>Joker<3 #<=TM=>Blondie

bad boys ride together and die together bad boyz for life. 

wait wot. 

SICK!

Did you forgot to take your meds again?

But banner may help us to get there more non members. The extra advertising can not be bad.

E: I forgot this event :/

Edited by Toni

I join every event if i am home...But yeah someone allways must remember this to me in TS becose i have another life too and i just forget this...I hope you all understand that - im alcoholic whit mouse memory:D

• 3 weeks later...