ET Starter Pro ...

BladeWarrioR

Not sure if i have put this in the right place but this is where its going :D

since xfire has now fianly shutdown i remember i used a program called ET Starter Pro all the time to connect to my et servers ..

http://etconfig.net/et_downloads/et_starter_pro/

download the link and install to your pc ..

once you have done that you must run as admin .. otherswise you will have some complications in conecting ..

et will ask u for a path to your ET.exe .. which i just simply found in your et folder ..

on the main screen, click Menu at the top left .. click Tools .. then options ..

when the next tab open click on Servers and then you can add and remove servers to be able to join on through ET Starter Pro ..

The program comes with all patch's so when u add the server and ready to join .. find you server .. select correct patch .. then click on patch and connect .. easy :D

what i must say tho is this .. MAKE SURE THAT THE DELETE ETKEY TAB IS UNTICKED !!!

i will lose yout etkey if ticked and lose ir admin xp etc  etc ... ( might be as wise to make multiple copies of you et key just to make sure :D )

hope this helps for some of you

Please note this only works with the mods below (wounder if our tech guys are able to add mods to it or if we can add them ourselfs and tell us ?):

etpro

etmain

etpub

shrubet

jaymod

added - so it turns out if u click on menu ... tools .. serverbrowse .. you are able to manual search for servers and then add them to your favs .. this will then allow you to join selected server

Edited by BladeWarrioR
  • Like 2

I did also a search after the xfire announcement and I found Raptr. It is similar to steam and has also the chat system: http://raptr.com/

With etstarter I do recall a thing: if you need to uninstall it, read carefully how to do it correct, otherwise your et wont work if you use the patch selector feature.