Event: Halloweekend!

miraro3

3rX7JRw.jpg

Halloween is coming closer so it is time for us to announce our next event: Halloweekend!

This weekend (29/10 & 30/10) we will treat you for the first time ever with 2 events in the same weekend. How awesome is that?

On Saturday we invite you to our halloween injected jaymod event server for a night full of fun and scary maps. It has been too long since we had a straight up halloween night during halloween and we are bringing it back, you're welcome!

Some of you are probably scratching the back of your heads now because this is unexpected. You have been waiting all year long for another Infected event and we just announced a normal but at least as much fun halloween night. "What now?", you ask yourself, "My life isn't worth living without the Infected event that I love so much!". But don't worry, there is a solution!

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to join our Infected server on Sunday for a terrifying night of running, hiding and killing with your favourite group of people: the Muppets!

Both events will start at 7pm GMT, as usual.

A lot of you joined the Capture the Balls event and that was great to see. Thank you! Eagle, me and the admins hope that we can meet you this weekend on the server as well for an event that will be even more fun!

The last steam game giveaway of 2016 has come to an end. A big thank you to the people who dug deep to find as much Waldo's as they could. It was a very close competition. Congratulations to @VeryDead for winning another giveaway competition! He won by finding a total of 12 Waldo's! I will post results of the competition in the main topic, as well as links to where the posters could be found. Be sure to check it out if you are curious to see which ones you missed!

See you soon!

- Eagle, Ben, admin team

The IP's on the poster were never wrong!

TL;DR section

Halloweekend event! 2 days, 2 events. Halloween Jaymod event on Saturday 29/10, Infected event on 30/10.
Your yearly dosis of halloween related fun!
Copy&Paste section

Event server -> /connect 37.187.79.49:28000
Infected server -> /connect 46.4.11.251:27970
Teamspeak section

ts3.teammuppet.com

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 1

You sure are persistent in trying to get me playing, got 3 e-mails about this event hehe. Unfortunately, i'm not even home then as I leave tomorrow for Volbeat concert in Oslo and stay at my gf place the rest of the week/weekend :D

Have fun tho :)

I disconnect after few maps. Download speed was way too slow to me. I know the reason now. As I look that picture what Eagle post here, it says im from Norway. So I had VPN on. x_x

Was fun indeed. :)

Edited by Toni
  • Like 1

• Niki unpinned this topic