Event: Christmas!

miraro3

iPT56Ty.jpg

It's a little bit early to wish you guys a merry Christmas, but we are going to do it anyways.

The admin team and event team wish all you Muppets out there a merry Christmas!

We hope that all of you will be able to spend time with your loved ones during the coldest days of the year. Forget all of the problems in the world for once and focus on the really important things in life. Like good food, a couple of drinks and Christmas gifts. But also family.

For as far as we're concerned all you are family to us and we hope we can celebrate the Christmas days together as a family! According to tradition we have prepared a Jaymod Christmas server with all the bells and whistles that we all love so much.

To get into the Christmas spirit I would love if everybody that reads this would post something they like about TeamMuppet as a reply to this topic. Either something about the community as a whole, or just a funny memory you have about a specific TM member. I'm curious to see what you guys will come up with!

Since almost nobody read my previous wall of text completely I will keep this topic short :D (Shout out to @Macka and @Charlie for reading it though! <3 )

-> Friday 23 December, 7pm GMT, 37.187.79.49:28000, be there!

TL;DR section

I made this topic short for once, don't be lazy and read the thing! <3
Copy&Paste section

/connect 37.187.79.49:28000
Teamspeak section

ts3.teammuppet.com

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 4

I would start by saying something I love about this community but there have been so many things and so many people over the years who I have good memories about that I would be too much to say.

@Virus @MOoN @BladeWarrioR @Macka @Andy @klants @StaR @VenoM @TOMOBRO @Darek @mylan @Donald @Eagle_cz @.AL @GreenMan @MadF.Lame @peyote @Miki @wwebe @Stumpel @Eagle_cz @Wolf @Jaden ...

All of these guys and more have added to those memories. I hope all of y'all are doing great!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 8

My best memory? I has to be on the Jaymod server in its' hayday. Everyone was awesome and great to chit chat with and I had so much fun. It was the best time I've had it ET by a long shot, I just miss a lot of the people who have since left us :( Sorry if I miss your name!

@Andy @Flag @pimpspy @BladeWarrioR @Disteal* @s05aa @StaR @Jessica @Lisa @Melissa @Macka @Roos @Linda @Temptin @Darek @N!nka @oliveira pt @Baksfackaa @colmusturd @Owned @Wolf

• Like 2

I haven't been part of TM long enough to really have these kind of memories, but TeamMuppet and the community as a whole has felt like home since the day I came here. Merry Christmas to all the players; members and non-members. I hope to see you at the Christmas Event! :santa:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, -Ratsu- said:

Hmmm....Dont even know where to start :) everything here is been great with you all.. alot memorys and stuff :D Love to be drunk on TS, still i miss B!O (jajajaa) :P 

hehe me too and her Raaaatsuuuu :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, miraro3 said:

I would start by saying something I love about this community but there have been so many things and so many people over the years who I have good memories about that I would be too much to say.

@Virus @MOoN @BladeWarrioR @Macka @Andy @klants @StaR @VenoM @TOMOBRO @Darek @mylan @Donald @Eagle_cz @.AL @GreenMan @MadF.Lame @peyote @Miki @wwebe @Stumpel @Eagle_cz @Wolf @Jaden ...

All of these guys and more have added to those memories. I hope all of y'all are doing great!

The unofficial Jaymod caretaker :ph34r: I'll try make it to this one, I miss jaymod good old times before everyone abandoned it, used to no life the server

• Like 1

So.. im not an Member here but.. if i lookin back in the past 3 years i made this acc on Muppet forum,  i was instant play at Muppet server xD .. i like the peeps here

I´m an old clan veteran i was in so much clans my past 12 years of ET.. and i dont know an other clan there is so family -and friendly like this!

Team Muppets exist so long now and this is an sign for an excellent team quality!  Really much clans got broken cause drama happens or what ever.. but not here.. ^-^  dat is GREAT.

So thats my experiences about u guys.. and your server is an good place for an old veteran like me.

Sadly on 23.12. i have to do something and i cannot join this event -.- (girlfriend + holidays)... but have fun there!

Have an nice christmas time All !!!                                   *HUGS U ALL*

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Charlie said:

My best memory? I has to be on the Jaymod server in its' hayday. Everyone was awesome and great to chit chat with and I had so much fun. It was the best time I've had it ET by a long shot, I just miss a lot of the people who have since left us :( Sorry if I miss your name!

@Andy @Flag @pimpspy @BladeWarrioR @Disteal* @s05aa @StaR @Jessica @Lisa @Melissa @Macka @Roos @Linda @Temptin @Darek @N!nka @oliveira pt @Baksfackaa @colmusturd @Owned @Wolf

Here the origin of Linda, Roos and Jessica

( Jessica has the dark hair )

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Miraro, I liked itfor you :) 

Thanks mate. You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve :heart: I would like your post to show my gratitude........ But the forum doesn't like that idea :D I suggest that @Grobar does it for me!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 1

I joined TM because I love Enemy Territory and it's much more fun to play with people you know (a little bit). It seems to be a great community and I respect all people giving so much time and work for this project! Thank u all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sh1sha said:

I joined TM because I love Enemy Territory and it's much more fun to play with people you know (a little bit). It seems to be a great community and I respect all people giving so much time and work for this project! Thank u all!

Thanks for the nice words, happy to have you! :D

I had many happy and fond memories of both TM and jaymod. I miss the jaymod days. Things seemed a lot more care-free and relaxed back then (I'm getting all nostalgic!)

Many, many thanks to all those who made jaymod the great server it was!

I would love to show my face at the event but unfortunately I am going to be away over Christmas :( Have a fab time for me :)

• Like 1

HI :)

I have had really many Nice, Happy, Wonderful and Funny times to play with you :) . A lot of really good memories and many good friends .

I have really busy day tomorrow ,so I wish to all of you a Wonderful Christmastime :)

Edited by Xantippa
  • Like 2

Hi,

First of all let me wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. 

Secondly i'll have to say that i won't be able to join the christmasevent this evening cause of christmaspoker with friends. But i promise that when i'm returned and i'm still able to find the off and on switch of my laptop i'll connect late evenings. 

Further i'm TM member for short time but still want to give some flowers to following persons:

@miraro3 for being the hero of the website/forums and his extreme kindness towards all people. 

@Grobarand @-Ratsu- for choosing the right herbs and of course the recruiting :drinks:

@Eagle_cz for the support, the welcome and the hard work.

@Jesusfor being himself and by that be a wonderfull (co)leader

@Charlie for bringing home a cactus

@VenoMfor reminding me of the best song from bullet for my valentine.

@Jessicafor panzering my ass off. 

@bambyfor being one of the best behaving players and wonderfull chats

@Randall@Cannibal Corpse for being true mascottes of the tm server. 

@N!nka  @Nikiand @Melissa for bringing femenin assault powers to the server.

@Mister J for being my late night friend and the funclick we have since the first day we met on server. 

Special thanks to all the above and a lot of thanks to all others as well!

Edited by PurpleHaze
  • Like 5