Event: Christmas!

miraro3

:D now I can post here :D Thanks @miraro3 - The good picture maker and event posters maker, person who really try his best to get all good way. Very funny person and nice man.

Merry Christmas to all of you here.. I can copy name list now here add there some names more because I forget some names when typed it.. Because so many people here, and the time when I was here was quite long.. Nowdays I come sometimes and see those people its nice to see them sometimes and remember things what all been up before... 

: @miraro3 @mylan @MiniMuppet @Darek @VeryDead @Miki @.AL @naz @centaur @GreenMan  @-ratsu- @Toni @eagle_cz @hijack @Go$treet @Grobar @Mister J @RASHOMON @Smirre @Peyote @Fr3ak @Jesus @Temptin @Venom @Steve @Loki @Duro @Butterfly @MusE @PurpleHaze @Gaunt @Jessica @Melissa @ABDLTurk @Macka @natte @BladeWarrior @Punakone @Alistar @StaR* @Jackoe@Jaime @AndSo @Vinku @wwebe @P3$one @Django @KEMAL @XD-MARC <3 Those guys been very nice and loyal always and I have very good memories about them some names maybe missing but those missing names havent been so active and they are just basic players.. And then I have some regulars which have been playing here same time a lot and I have great memories about them.. those are @Xantippa @Xane @Kathie @RanDall @CANNIBAL*CORPSE @TheGreatPharaoh @Gargoyles @|Magic|noix @WELLS @EFI @dorbi @Rolf @H3llkiv. @BOMBA^ <3 <3 These are vey nice people I think @Rolf had funny jokes, but he could spot those player who were abusive, maybe some didnt like it but he was funny..

Then comes other thing list of Campers: All SVGC players.. and flamerthrower SK king Colargol :P

And ofcourse the gordo from Argentina player who run run run and run without any idea what to do... :O 

Something about some names: @.AL - Was the good admin and liked TJ much with him I could try to complete TJ maps.. 

@Jackoe - Funny man who played with his son.. Both had same color coded names, I remember his son changed name like 10 times..

@Jessica - Good admin she acted very fast if saw something and keep the chat abusers in order, very good girl/woman what I remember

@Darek - Poland power man with good stories in TS.. :respect:

Theres more to say but typin goes long if keep typin so I say now  Merry Christmas to all of you :give_heart: And we see sometimes. And @Xantippa especially for you too.. I know you visit sometimes too like me.. ;) Tiina with the bullets.. vain ahtoivat.. :D 

Edited by Stumpel
  • Like 3

On 21-12-2016 at 9:11 PM, Macka said:

I would love to show my face at the event but unfortunately I am going to be away over Christmas :( Have a fab time for me :)

Great :D We'll get one ready for you guys soon :D

• Niki unpinned this topic
  • miraro3 pinned this topic