Competition: Win A TeamMuppet shirt! - 18/02

miraro3

Just a reminder for those of you who didn't follow the poll: We will have our deathmatch competition tomorrow night (or tonight if you're reading this on Saturday) to decide who will win the TeamMuppet shirt!

I know most of you hate reading long posts so I will keep this one short :D Here is a list of the most important information regarding this event:

Deathmatch server: 46.4.11.251:27976
Time & Date: 7pm GMT 18/02/2017
People who are allowed to compete: TeamMuppet
members, friends and ex-members

Depending on the amount of people who are going to join the competition we will have an amount of pre-selection rounds. To win a round you will have to be the first to reach 30 kills. People who won a pre-selection round will be allowed to play in the final round. If you win a round you are still allowed to compete in the next rounds, but if you win those rounds the "finals spot" will be given to the player who has the highest amount of kills after you.

The amount of pre-selection rounds will be determined tomorrow night. I will post in this topic when we start our first round and I will post again when we will start our final round. This topic will also be updated with the winners of every round leading up to the final round.

Everybody is invited to spectate the event and everybody is allowed to place their bets on this topic as well. Who do you think will win this event? Will it be @VenoM who has been training for this day to come, or will it be an underdog like @Raiko who will steal the prize away from him?

Just one last reminder of what you will be competing for...

ZohlO5U.png

Good luck!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Im confused,

37.187.79.49:27976 was first in picture

and 37.187.79.49:28000 was later in tekst,

now 46.4.11.251:27976

Who is gonna pay to keep adjusting the advertisement ?  :)

The IP that's in the text right now is the right one :D

I have updated this topic to add a Dynamic scoreboard to my first post here. Admins have the possibility to add players to that list and their names will magically appear here. The admins also have the option to appoint a winner in the list, he who wins will also appear on top of this page. You don't have to refresh the page, the list will get updated automatically.

Don't forget to join us on teamspeak for some extra fun :D ts3.teammuppet.com!

Good luck guys!

Edited by miraro3

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Well played all finalists! Was a VERY close final - my heart was beating over 300 in the end. Good atmosphere and a nice event. Thanks Miraro for making it happen!

Gonna look stunning in that tshirt steve :D

Was fun to watch. 

Well done venom :( you tried...