Hello :)

Hello Team muppet. Most of the people I knew from this clan have probably left by now as it was back in 2003-2004 we played against each other a lot. Clanbase UK ladder 6 vs 6 Team Muppet Vs Zen. That's how far back this relationship goes.

Anyway, played a bit of ET today and I am useless so I thought this post might bring out a few old friends. If not, hello to the new ones.

This is a complete long shot here but does anyone have a copy of my config? I haven't touched this game for so long as I can't play on a default config any longer as it upsets me deeply :(

Catch you in game!

• Founders

Hi potty

It sure as been a long time, i remember the 6v6 matches and i also remember when we had 13 v 13, you guys tried to teach us how to scrim lol was fun times, we were always bottom lol.

Nice to see you have returned after so long. i don't have a copy of your config but we do have a few configs on the forums you can try http://teammuppet.eu/home/forums/forum/257-players-cfgs/ not sure if any of these will help. Also try r_primitives 2 if your lagging.

Hope to cya on server soon :)

16 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

Hi potty

It sure as been a long time, i remember the 6v6 matches and i also remember when we had 13 v 13, you guys tried to teach us how to scrim lol was fun times, we were always bottom lol.

Nice to see you have returned after so long. i don't have a copy of your config but we do have a few configs on the forums you can try http://teammuppet.eu/home/forums/forum/257-players-cfgs/ not sure if any of these will help. Also try r_primitives 2 if your lagging.

Hope to cya on server soon :)

Ah, minimuppet. I do remember you and I believe that your mum and dad also used to play, am I correct? I think when we played vs you back then you'd of been super young like I have a vivid memory of your dad saying something about his son coming to play in one of the games. I think he mentioned that you was about 8. Would that be correct? I just remember you was super young and didn't type for years!

• Founders
7 minutes ago, potty said:

Ah, minimuppet. I do remember you and I believe that your mum and dad also used to play, am I correct? I think when we played vs you back then you'd of been super young like I have a vivid memory of your dad saying something about his son coming to play in one of the games. I think he mentioned that you was about 8. Would that be correct? I just remember you was super young and didn't type for years!

Your on about tinymuppet, so im still the step mum and Mr is still the dad :) buy close :P She doesn't play no more and she is 23 now enjoying her life and at Notts uni, no time for et no more.

7 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

Your on about tinymuppet, so im still the step mum and Mr is still the dad :) buy close :P She doesn't play no more and she is 23 now enjoying her life and at Notts uni, no time for et no more.

I was close enough then! But yeah damn, that would make her 8 years old! I can't believe we first played 15 years ago this year. I don't know what happened to any of the ZEN guys. I enjoyed being one above you in clanbase while it lasted haha. Being apart of the bottom 2 teams in clanbase was where it was at :D

• Founders

Hi Potty and welcome back, they where indeed great times when we used to play scrims in Clanbase, we held the record for the longest loosing spree! it was great to have scrims against friendly communities like Zen, that's really what this game was all about. In those days we where a community made up just of friends and family, if you didn't know the person personally then they didn't get in, there was so many people playing the game back then, not like now. Tiny was has you said, really young back then, though she made killing players look easy, she graduates from Notts Uni soon, how time as flown. One of the original guys still play, Superdooper, I think he was on the server the same time as you yesterday?

Anyway, I found our internal match rota from 2005 so below are some of the names you might remember, the majority of the names below we still work with;

dogga
red baron    
fulloffish                     
superdooper    
mini muppet         
bootboy       
john boy                         
hammer    
johna    
junior johna                        
12 speed    
pugster