hello guyz!

Guest 2rk'ich.

Guest 2rk'ich.

First of all I m sorry for my bad English.and I will try my best for explain clearly.me and my cousin and bro(sometimes)we were playing in twc,when they invite to me for the clan as a member I talked with my cousin and bro go find another server,bcuz it won't be good if many players use admin powers.they came to here and they were playing here or some other servers.I decided to leave from twc cuz when I killed someone they were insulting or swearing my Religion,Family and constantly swearing at what was precious to me.1,2,3...100 more and more.ignore ignore and untill when? and when I was talking with high admins,they were just said to me,be patient and ignore...sorry but I cant ignore.then I left.

http://board.twcclan.org/thread-7279.html

And I am happy to play here.good guys helper friendly.but I dont wanna see anymore Racist guys like I did in TWC.I m really bored with kind of these guys...the guy called as "Rolf" sometimes "Daracc" using racism words like "Allahu Akbar". "Terrorism" f.. Allah,"My name is Allah" blabla and more in his own Language.u can say ignore but if he try insult to me maybe I can ignore but he is using whats important for me.what happened European Understanding and tolerant ppl lately?I see in everywhere Racism.my lil bro uses bad words sometimes,he never can use my laptop if I see or hear it from others.Never.please guys do not tolerate racism in the server friends and my brothers.I am Turkish and I m Muslim and I m proud with this.

http://hizliresim.com/R0P9bZ

http://hizliresim.com/X0Xqy0

http://hizliresim.com/V0MXly

I'am just askin u guys,they are defending themselves "it is just joke" is it really funny for u too? cuz I dont take it as a joke and funny.sorry.

greetings,

Hey ich.

TM doesn't tolerate racism on the server and punishments will be dished out for anyone caught doing so. Thanks for giving us the TWC link and providing screenshots, it's good to see other clans taking steps and the screenshots are always valuable like gold dust. Pass on any screenshots to admins if you feel something has gone too far, that applies to everyone!

Like you said if people are annoying you, you can use /ignore. While we do let people say certain phrases like you listed, if people say them to deliberately upset and annoy others then we'll put a stop to it like in this case. We won't tolerate it, people come to the server to have fun and not put up with crap from idiots.

I'll talk to some people and dish out reminders. If it continues then all I can say is I warned them and they didn't listen? They can reap the consequences.

If you feel they insult you as saying allahu akbar we still need to act. Everyone should feel here they are like in 2nd home. We don't want anyone insult anyone. We have banned people for doing that. As you have did, always take SS and post it here. If they continue doing that we will set them lvl -1 for month or so. 

Edited by Toni

Guest 2rk'ich.

thx guys for undesrtanding my touchy feelings.& Toni mate ofc Allahu Akbar is not insulting to me.but he used that words with Terrorism.its never acceptable for me.even if he was use Allahu akbar what could be the goal with that? if I say a player just "jew" without any make a  sense,what would u think about it? we all know its just a word but ...!

never mind I dont want to make it long this topic,cuz I saw that all members sensitive about this.I m glad.

2 hours ago, 2rk'ich. said:

thx guys for undesrtanding my touchy feelings.& Toni mate ofc Allahu Akbar is not insulting to me.but he used that words with Terrorism.its never acceptable for me.even if he was use Allahu akbar what could be the goal with that? if I say a player just "jew" without any make a  sense,what would u think about it? we all know its just a word but ...!

never mind I dont want to make it long this topic,cuz I saw that all members sensitive about this.I m glad.

As a atheist I don't understand anything what comes to religion. Anyway, we play many times together and you can throw me private messages in game if you feel something need to be done. :)

• Like 2

I haven't played for ages and just stumbled here. You sir get offended way too easy. I remember that clearly. Also you were the one insulting other players when getting killed. Didn't you even get banned?

Don't act like an altar boy now.

• Like 1

...The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Aren't you the guy who used to play it badass style on NBS a while ago, 2rkish ? If so.. Yeah well I hope you've changed and that this is ancient history :)

That kind of behaviour you just reported is unacceptable though, I'm sure it won't take long before someone notices and takes actions.

Some people never learn.. Always theres players who act like they dont have no brains. But for real theres many guys and girls takin out those abusers away from annoying other players.. Its just a fact.