Event: Summer is coming!

miraro3

Boys and girls, the summer is coming and that is something we need to celebrate!

@Niki invites all of us to gather one last time on the server before the summer takes off officially. We shall have drinks, we shall have laughs and more importantly we shall sweat a lot while gaming through the night!

The event is planned on the 23rd of June (that's next friday!) and will start at 7pm GMT. Those who want can join earlier, but the festivities will not start before 7! Those who are late will be forced to buy a beer for the whole group during the upcomming TeamMuppet meetup in Bruges! :D

For those of you with traveling plans, please postpone those plans untill after the event. Book new tickets for the airplane if needed. This event is to be taken seriously because I want to see all of your lovely faces on the server that night! <3

muppet vacation.jpg

• Like 3

On 19.06.2017 at 1:46 AM, Slarty said:

Must be a very important event, only got 5 e-mails about it :D

:omg:so sorry bull mail didnt want to cooperate...but as they say better to much than to little :D

Tupla You are very welcome to join us :)

• Like 1

On 6/19/2017 at 8:13 PM, citrus# said:

23 is the midsummer eve for us and Finns. Dunno if I can even see clearly that day because 22 is only 3hour work day :D

C#

Yea, I don't think so many Finns will show up. It is the day when everyone drinks here. 

Edited by Toni

19 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

i'll probably join in a bit later

same, i have to go to tartu (2nd biggest city in Estonia) the next day so i cant really drink anything D: ill probably stick with water :( 

Edited by Raiko

5 minutes ago, Raiko said:

same, i have to go to tartu (2nd biggest city in Estonia) the next day so i cant really drink anything D: ill probably stick with water :( 

no problem, look at my signature... no need for alcohol :drag:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raiko said:

OMG whats with those Estonians and water? First Freak now You? will send You good polish vodka :D

Just now, Niki said:

OMG whats with those Estonians and water? First Freak now You? will send You good polish vodka :D

Id like that but im not much of a water person to be honest :D ill just drink water cuz i dont want to get so drunk that cant wake up at the right time the next day :D 

23 hours ago, Niki said:

I dont let you down.  Alcohol + ill be online bit later for game and TS. Gonna leave at 5am, so there is plenty of time.

Id like that but im not much of a water person to be honest :D ill just drink water cuz i dont want to get so drunk that cant wake up at the right time the next day :D 

I'll drink for you too :D double the amounts.

BTW, how many will be in Teamspeak? (I wanna hear Niki sing :D)

C#