Event: Halloween

Eagle_cz

On 1-11-2017 at 12:53 PM, Niki said:

the count down is set on your own time zone (unless You use wrong time on windows) when it counts to 0 you come on server :)

My time on Windows is correct. For me, according to the countdown, the event starts at 7PM. Are you sure it's set to everyone's own timezone and not GMT? Anyways, it is supposed to start at 8pm for most of us Europeans? :P

1 hour ago, Jessica said:

Yes, its now 20:48 dutch time, countdown 22:12,

So at 19:00 dutch time the counter stops.

Question : When I see 22:12, what do people in Poland see ?

Jess we have the same time 

Thanks for the great games guys. Even though I was lost like half of the time it was a lot of fun :thumbsup: 

Some really cool Halloween'ish maps that I have never played before. Combined with the skin and soundpacks, it was great. Thanks to whoever set this all up and organized this event! :)

11 hours ago, 0wN1x said:

Thanks for the great games guys. Even though I was lost like half of the time it was a lot of fun :thumbsup: 

Some really cool Halloween'ish maps that I have never played before. Combined with the skin and soundpacks, it was great. Thanks to whoever set this all up and organized this event! :)

Warm thx to Eagle and event team to plan and set server :)

and Also warn thx for everybody who showed on event and Ts it was great fun

halowen.jpg

• Eagle_cz unpinned and pinned this topic

It was a really nice experience. Thanks all for organizing it! Maps were new for me so I was lost mostly all the time :animier: but the sounds were really cool. Could these be overtaken for the No Download? :pleasantry:

What about repeating another post-Holloween similar event? :cheers: