Etro training session

Niki

ETPRO TRAINING SESSION !!!

Sunday 15.10.2017 18GMT ( add +1 hour for England time so Charlie come at 19.00, put +2 hours to netherlands, poland, belgium etc. come at 20.00, put +3 hours to Finland time and come at 21.00) If You not sure when You should come write to @PurpleHaze

Join Team Muppet ETPRO server 37.187.79.49:27968

For password: PM Charlie/Purplehaze/CTRZ or just come to our TEAMSPEAK. ts.teammuppet.com:9987

Training is open for everyone, You are all invited !

• Thanks 1

it was fun , well we won't be joining the tournament i guess, but if we can get this ETpro games going, others will return and maybe in few weeks will be 6 on 6. (and then next tournament we can subscribe)

Thanks @Ctrz@Alistar@P3Sone@-Ratsu-@Eerik@P3sonesgirlfriend? :lol:

Edited by PurpleHaze

8 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

it was fun , well we won't be joining the tournament i guess, but if we can get this ETpro games going, others will return and maybe in few weeks will be 6 on 6. (and then next tournament we can subscribe)

Do not we have enough players for 6vs6?

1 hour ago, Alistar said:

Do not we have enough players for 6vs6?

You need to ask the question differently. Do we have 6 people who can say they will be there when it's matchtime and will really be there in time. Don't think we have 6 people we can count on blindly for the moment, believe me if i thought there were i would subscribe... (First training there were 4 people, second one 6, so that will be hard to have 6 people to play all matches)

If people think differently or i have at least 5 people who say to me they will be there, i'll need to know before 18 oktober (2days). But already talked with @Ctrz and we think that how things are right now it might be best to skip this tournament and build a real steady team for a next tournament. 

Edited by PurpleHaze

• Niki unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

xD yea good games 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

You need to ask the question differently. Do we have 6 people who can say they will be there when it's matchtime and will really be there in time. Don't think we have 6 people we can count on blindly for the moment, believe me if i thought there were i would subscribe... (First training there were 4 people, second one 6, so that will be hard to have 6 people to play all matches)

If people think differently or i have at least 5 people who say to me they will be there, i'll need to know before 18 oktober (2days). But already talked with @Ctrz and we think that how things are right now it might be best to skip this tournament and build a real steady team for a next tournament. 

How about we collect the names here and see how many we get? I have not seen a list where to sign up?

I am the first one to sign up. Others may write their names below this message.

Edited by Alistar

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

We kinda signed up here -> http://teammuppet.eu/home/forums/topic/16492-etpro-scrimteams/

More than 6 people but yeah.

No one did subscribe on tournament site so no. But hey if i see 6yesses here lets go. I just dont think we will