The MuppetMail #6

Eagle_cz

Dear Members, Friends, Players and Visitors!

It's been a long time since the last MuppetMail came out. Many things have changed! Our community has grown and the time passed by and now we are proud that we can show you the fresh MuppetMail 6th edition. Because many of you had questions about who is who and who leads us we've paid attention to those topics you care about. We did not want to write the entire book (although we were sure it could be a bestseller) so because of it it's only one page :) But if you will have any kind of questions don't be afraid to ask!

Enjoy the reading!

muppetmail6_lowres.jpg

• Like 7

• Eagle_cz pinned, unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic

The grammar makes this hard to read. It's hardly a Muppet Mail either but more like a brochure about the current leadership.

I do like the fact that you somewhat kept the old design.

May I suggest that you guys create a page for Muppet mails to be posted on? Not only will it improve readability but it will also allow you to write future editions in html format which will give you a lot more flexibility.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, miraro3 said:

The grammar makes this hard to read. It's hardly a Muppet Mail either but more like a brochure about the current leadership.

I do like the fact that you somewhat kept the old design.

May I suggest that you guys create a page for Muppet mails to be posted on? Not only will it improve readability but it will also allow you to write future editions in html format which will give you a lot more flexibility.

i'm happy that u like it :)

• Like 1

Never seen a MuppetMail before, looks good :thumbup: It was a good read. It's nice to know some more about the history of the clan and its leaders :) I've been part of the clan for 21 months now, but this made me realize I hardly know anything about the history and members :r

It sucks to see that all the events will take place on Saturdays though :(

• Niki pinned this topic