Santa Clause Day

Niki

Dear Members and Friends,

We have checked Santa's logs and you have all been good Muppets this year. So as a reward Santa has brought you all a gift - his Christmas holiday event, which will be held on 6th December on the ETPub No Download Server. As a special treat Santa will disable both Panzer and Rifle Grenades for a whole day :pleasantry:

HoHoHo and merry christmas

SANTA.jpg

• Like 3

Personally I don't find rifle or panzer annoying, flamethrower is definitely OP without friendly fire though, so I would start with removing that and not only for one day :laughing:

2 hours ago, Jessica said:

With the option, Damage you give to your team, it backfires to you ? Its possible . I have seen it in different servers.

it's possible, you can even put percentage of damage that will backfire. 

On 29.11.2017 at 5:59 PM, Niki said:

Dear Members and Friends,

We have checked Santa's logs and you have all been good Muppets this year. So as a reward Santa has brought you all a gift - his Christmas holiday event, which will be held on 6th December on the ETPub No Download Server. As a special treat Santa will disable both Panzer and Rifle Grenades for a whole day :pleasantry:

HoHoHo and merry christmas

SANTA.jpg

image.png