Special EVENT for our Team Muppet Founders!

PurpleHaze

image.png

Dear Muppets, friends and visitors,

Now the snowflakes are gone, the turkeys are digested and the first sunbeams are filling the room.

Prepare for the first Event of 2018!

This Event will be in honour of the people that brought us all together, the people who are the heart of Team Muppet, this is a special thanks to them, so be sure to liberate your calendars and be there!

Since this is in their honour, the event-team pulled every string they had to make this one mind blowing.

20 Special adapted Maps, a ball, two or more goals, lots of extra's, lots of laughter, all just waiting for you. 

When? 03/03/2018 19:00 GMT (see what time you have in gmt? Click here :) )

Where? 37.187.79.49:27970

Laughter? TeamSpeak => ts.teammuppet.com

Sincerly,

TM-Event Team!

• Like 5

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the event, sorry!

I'm hosting bday party on saturday (30...), so there's no chance for me to hop in. 

For sure I'll raise a shot (or two, or...) for Rach and Craig, lots of respect & thanks to you guys for making this community - best times I've played in ET since I joined :) 

HF on the event!

P.S. 2K :cheers: 

4 hours ago, Darek said:

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the event, sorry!

I'm hosting bday party on saturday (30...), so there's no chance for me to hop in. 

For sure I'll raise a shot (or two, or...) for Rach and Craig, lots of respect & thanks to you guys for making this community - best times I've played in ET since I joined :) 

HF on the event!

P.S. 2K :cheers: 

ok, then prepare a banner with TM logo and wishes to Rachel and Craig! ... and then cheers up and share the photo with friends around you with the banner! ...or bannana! :D ...anyway, u getting that old man ? :)

4 hours ago, Andreas said:

I would really like to join on this one but my time zone says 3:30am is this correct?.

euhm aren't you from UK? So GMT is your timezone ... this reminds me of @Charlie, seems to be hard for the people that made  the timezone... :P 

On 19.02.2018 at 11:37 PM, PurpleHaze said:

When? 03/03/2018 19:00 GMT

if sign says 19GMT all brexit comes at 19.00 including Charlie :D

rest of europe need to add time to this hour, for example its +1 for me :D

48 minutes ago, Niki said:

if sign says 19GMT all brexit comes at 19.00 including Charlie :D

rest of europe need to add time to this hour, for example its +1 for me :D

or just go to the site and it will tell you exactly, without you having to do anything ^^

image.png

9 hours ago, *G$D* said:

Sound nice ill try to remember that date

so for people who are bad with timezones we have link for gmt converter

But don't panic we also have solution for people with problems with dates it's called calendar, where i'm sure everyone's homepage is teammuppet!

And if that's not enough, @Jessica and myself will make sure we will spam this info on server, till you even see it in your sleep, so no worries my friend ! :) 

image.png

image.png

On 2/22/2018 at 5:52 PM, PurpleHaze said:

so for people who are bad with timezones we have link for gmt converter

But don't panic we also have solution for people with problems with dates it's called calendar, where i'm sure everyone's homepage is teammuppet!

And if that's not enough, @Jessica and myself will make sure we will spam this info on server, till you even see it in your sleep, so no worries my friend ! :) 

image.png

image.png

• well im bad at it so where is that link to check what time it would be in Israel?  :mda:

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, PurpleHaze said:

Dear Muppets, friends and visitors,

Now the snowflakes are gone, the turkeys are digested and the first sunbeams are filling the room.

Prepare for the first Event of 2018!

This Event will be in honour of the people that brought us all together, the people who are the heart of Team Muppet, this is a special thanks to them, so be sure to liberate your calendars and be there!

Since this is in their honour, the event-team pulled every string they had to make this one mind blowing.

20 Special adapted Maps, a ball, two or more goals, lots of extra's, lots of laughter, all just waiting for you. 

When? 03/03/2018 19:00 GMT (see what time you have in gmt? Click here :) )

Where? 37.187.79.49:27970

Laughter? TeamSpeak => ts.teammuppet.com

Sincerly,

TM-Event Team!

try to click on the blue text :P  

Edited by PurpleHaze
  • Haha 1

On 22.2.2018 at 7:35 AM, *G$D* said:

Sound nice ill try to remember that date

Date:

03/03/2018

Time: