Easter Event

PurpleHaze

Easter.jpg

Dear Muppets,

The time is near for a next Event. 

Since we called it an easter event and everyone is already full of chocolate, we gonna look for eachother instead of Eggs. 

This time the date was up to you guys, So this Friday you are all welcome on our event server for some classic H&S. 

16 adapted maps are ready for you to discover, but be sure not to be discovered :) 

Server:37.187.79.49:27970

Date: 20-04-2018 19pm GMT (the same hour is all the other events lol :) )

Join us at Ts.teammuppet.com.

See you there and enjoy,

TeamMuppet - Eventteam

Edited by PurpleHaze
  • Like 3

thanks everyone for showing up with this ammount of people and for this long. Some of you are still going on, so i'm pretty sure it's one of the latest closing hours for event we had. (let me know when you closed the doors @Mister J :) ). It was great fun, makes it all worth the work!

hey

i do not usually use forum and comment on some occasions or so, yet, it was great event and was really fun.

was not sure it will occur, but soon when i saw purple on the server, i knew there would be an invite for it.

joined, and enjoyed.

i hope to some events like that will come often.

by the way, cool poster.

Edited by Cobra

4 hours ago, Cobra said:

hey

i do not usually use forum and comment on some occasions or so, yet, it was great event and was really fun.

was not sure it will occur, but soon when i saw purple on the server, i knew there would be an invite for it.

joined, and enjoyed.

i hope to some events like that will come often.

by the way, cool poster.

I'm very happy to read this, before summer really starts there will be another event be sure to be there. I had noticed you enjoyed it!  

47 minutes ago, valkej said:

I also really enjoyed the event, I was going to also ask if we could do it again?

I will discuss it. Sometimes i do an afterparty on the event, but if we do its gonna be very soon. Cause i want to clean up everything on the eventserver to start working on the next.. :cheese: