Why is this part of forum so empty ?!

as many of you can see, this section of the forum is quite empty. There are reasons for that. Because we are more active in our specific forum categories that are not accessible for you now. The shortest way how to be able to see that (heated) parts of this forum is to be the TM member. If you are interested, just play on our servers and sooner or later the recruiters will reach you! Or, write them a message :) Aswell if you will have whatever on your mind, feel free to contact anybody from the management. We are here and open to you!

Good answer, But direct a GREAT answer Eagle gave,

Want to become a TM member ? 

Just make sure you have 10.000 XP, let me know you want to become a member, and as Recruiter I will help you to become a member.

As a member you can see whole forum, and all discussions.

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, Charlie said:

I was looking forward to this being a topic of Eagle raging, then I saw the date. I'm disappointed :( 

Felt kinda the same.Is he drunk or funny mushrooms did the job .... but then noticed the date:(

11 hours ago, huNti said:

Old time regulars should get an exception... if playing more then 10  years on TM server? :D

10 years? I have been since 2011 in TM but, there was a part was away.. But I have been in ET scene and plaiyng since 2003... Soon 20 years :O I'm 100% sure 20 years will come too as playing time ready soon.. Will see then how goes then with 30 years in ET...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stumpel said:

10 years? I have been since 2011 in TM but, there was a part was away.. But I have been in ET scene and plaiyng since 2003... Soon 20 years :O I'm 100% sure 20 years will come too as playing time ready soon.. Will see then how goes then with 30 years in ET...

To be honest I still play games on my Commodore 64 for almost 40 years now… should I seek help? (Yes Wolfenstein is on it to).

I had C64, but I sold it to my school mate with 20euros I had that wolfenstein on it too but fo real the wolfenstein which came 2002-2202 was better.. Wolf3d I play nowadays sometimes too... Most of my C64 games were broken because I keeped those games whenever whereever.. So they went bad..