I'm here!

kajto3

Hey! I don't remember registering here, but since I have an account I thought I should come and say hi!

I'm kajto3, 23 years old and living in PL. I enjoy playing ET since like 2010 on various mods, started from NQ, then some Jaymod and Nitmod. I was a member of **/AK/** clan for short period before it was closed. In 2011 I was a part of polish *PWD* clan, we had quite popular silEnT mod server I helped to manage, since then it's been my favourite mod for public gaming. I also started playing some ETPro then, never joined any team though.

Currently I play on silEnT mod pubs mostly, but I don't miss a chance to play some scrims on ETPro/Legacy - some TM members already met me there:) I'm doing my best to help keep ET alive, as well as supporting some major communities, I can't hide I'm close to FA and ETPro guys. I'm really glad TM started more servers and that they became popular very quickly! I believe in ET renaissance in 2019 :P

My names in ET may vary - on silEnT mod I'm playing from PlaYer! name (green colors), on legacy I use some kajto3 variations, on ETPro I'm known as szefunio. My name on Discord is kajto3, you can always pm me if you need anything.

Hope you reached the end and waiting for more games! Take care.

• Like 1