Beginner Server Maps [Discussion]

On 3/5/2019 at 7:08 PM, MiniMuppet said:

we have changed the name of the map config should be 16 and 16 let us know if it still doesn't work

doesnt work , still 1 sec respawn

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest i really liked the atmosphere of the beginners server yesterday, good maps friendly people and not to chaotic :polling:

I got 1 small question about a map.

We were playing baserace but in my eyes and maybe "it's personal", the timelimit is to short. We only could make a couple of stages and i guess if we were with more players we couldn't do even more. Maybe we should make it a bit longer...? What do you think @Jessica.

Jens

8 minutes ago, Dmxj said:

To be honest i really liked the atmosphere of the beginners server yesterday, good maps friendly people and not to chaotic :polling:

We were playing baserace but in my eyes and maybe "it's personal", the timelimit is to short. We only could make a couple of stages and i guess if we were with more players we couldn't do even more. Maybe we should make it a bit longer...? What do you think @Jessica.

Jens

It's nothing personal. It's strictly business    :2guns: 

Glad you liked the server m8!

4 hours ago, Dmxj said:

If I remember correctly, its now 20 or 25 minutes.

For people who love baserace, I understand you want longer. But what if other people dont like baserace ? We also have to consider that aspect.

And besides, If we wanted to extend, we could have voted base Race Desert after the normal Base race :) 

Personaly, I like baserace, and I would love to build all the walls.

@Mini, is it possible, besides the nasty "next map" vote, to also have a vote like : Add + 10 min ?  That would solve the issue perfectly I think.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...