Legacy update

52 minutes ago, Spyhawk said:

Did any of you noticed some weird bugs so far? The past few test releases were quite bumpy, but we didn't hear many complaints about the current one...

it looks like that there is still a bug in airstrike/artillery settings - cvar is set to once per minute but i noticed on caen that was almost impossible to move tank because of so many airstrikes/artillery ... Need to look on that again ...

3 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

Did any of you noticed some weird bugs so far? The past few test releases were quite bumpy, but we didn't hear many complaints about the current one...

Whenever you heal a fellow teammate while he is still alive, you hear the engineer repairing sound. Cracks me up every time, so no need to rush fixing this! :sarcastichand:

And indeed something with the artillery. Sometimes there even appear to be two at the same time. For the rest it has run smoothly so far for me, so well done and thanks for the effort!

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, Mister J said:

Whenever you heal a fellow teammate while he is still alive, you hear the engineer repairing sound. Cracks me up every time, so no need to rush fixing this! :sarcastichand:

Well sorry, but that one is an easy fix that doesn't even require a new test release. The Lua script can indeed be adjusted easily. The index was correct when we first created the file, but the index changed after some refactoring. 8)

On 6/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, Mister J said:

And indeed something with the artillery. Sometimes there even appear to be two at the same time. For the rest it has run smoothly so far for me, so well done and thanks for the effort!

This second issue is due to a typo in TM config file, so the cvar value for max airstrikes per minute was never applied. :lol:

Edited by Spyhawk
  • Thanks 2

• Founders
1 hour ago, Spyhawk said:

Well sorry, but that one is an easy fix that doesn't even require a new test release. The Lua script can indeed be adjusted easily. The index was correct when we first created the file, but the index changed after some refactoring. 8)

This second issue is due to a typo in TM config file, so the cvar value for max airstrikes per minute was never applied. :lol:

silly mini missing the s :( trying to do more then one thing at a time (women are meant to be able to muti task ) :P

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sensi_ said:

Since the last Update it seems that for some ppl including me the SR Rating does not work anymore. It was reset and stays @ zero since then. Is this a known Bug?

This will be probably on your client-side only. I don't see any problem like that - I see a different SR values on every client and they keeps changing ...

2 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

This will be probably on your client-side only. I don't see any problem like that - I see a different SR values on every client and they keeps changing ...

Ive seen them 0 SR people now time to time after Sensi pointed out that there is some sort of issue there. I also see that they might even gather SR during map but next time game still shows 0.00. Maybe @Spyhawk could take closer look also? not that it changes game or anything, but braggin rights man :D 

Sensi, thanks for posting this :) 

• Like 1

Nothing related to SR changed in the last update.

I'm however not excluding a client side issue, where a highly populated server like TM would cause some issue we can't catch locally (but server side should work as expected). That would help if you could confirm your player slot when having that issue (/players). And I guess admins could look up in the database file your GUID and see if the mu/sigma value are empty or not.

You might want to check in console at debriefing screen. See if delta changed for you (the value is a bit more precise than what's printed in UI). Note it is possible to have a low rating displayed as 0 - that if you've started a series of map losing strike.

Edited by Spyhawk

Is there something i can do? i know that it happens for MissRammsteinNL, TheGreatPharaoh, shark and myself. i didn't changed anything. Key is the same as when i started coming back to et. Thanks for your help <3

P.S: on the server now. Slot is 16. If i can do more just let me know :)

Edited by sensi_

2 hours ago, sensi_ said:

Is there something i can do?
PS: on the server now. Slot is 16. If i can do more just let me know :)

Just keep playing until we find solution. Dont stop. Just hang in there. :D 

Edited by Ctrz

No, nothing you can do. But rejoice! If that is the same issue that happened a few months ago with map bias, then your SR is indeed computed correctly server side, and correctly used to update SR of other players. Likely, this should be a display only issue, that happens only with a high number of players on a server. But SR still works correctly internally on the server side. I'll connect on TM and observe the issue, to see under which conditions it happens.

Edited by Spyhawk