Legacy update

This is likely unrelated.

Edit: I have had a look at the SR data records of TM server (thx to Eagle), and I can confirm this is only a display issue. The data of everyone seems to be correctly recorded.

@sensi_ Do you mind sending me your GUID in PM (old key)? So I can check what the expected value would be?

Edited by Spyhawk
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

This is likely unrelated.

Edit: I have had a look at the SR data records of TM server (thx to Eagle), and I can confirm this is only a display issue. The data of everyone seems to be correctly recorded.

@sensi_ Do you mind sending me your GUID in PM (old key)? So I can check what the expected value would be?

PM is out :)

Thanks! Looking closer to the available data I see one weird value. As rating of players is computed using rating of other players, it's possible that this irregularity had an impact on your own rating if you played at the same time as that specific player. I'll investigate.

Would you mind playing again with your old ETkey (the one you sent me) and check if your rating goes back to normal after a couple of days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spyhawk said:

Thanks! Looking closer to the available data I see one weird value. As rating of players is computed using rating of other players, it's possible that this irregularity had an impact on your own rating if you played at the same time as that specific player. I'll investigate.

Would you mind playing again with your old ETkey (the one you sent me) and check if your rating goes back to normal after a couple of days?

Thanks again Spyhawk :). Restored my old etkey and will continuing playing. Will give Feedback in a few days. Have a nice Weekend.

Cheers

@sensi_ it's NOT bug, it's feature ;) SR is calculated by formula:

SR = mu - 3 * sigma

more details can be found here: https://dev.etlegacy.com/projects/etlegacy/wiki/Bayesian_skill_rating

to be exact, in your case, below u can look on values from 13th Jul:

guid mu sigma created updated
**************************16E29  0.271379 1.080946 2019-03-05 20:11:14 2019-07-13 21:24:45

and today ( 15th Jul):

guid mu sigma created updated
**************************16E29  0.301683 1.099072 2019-03-05 20:11:14

2019-07-15 17:08:48

and explanation from spyhawk:

image.png

so NO, this is NOT a bug or so ...

To expand, no, your own data in DB are accurate with what you see. However, I'm looking closer to see what could have happened to get irregularities in some other data (and again, it might or might not have had an impact on your own data, since SR for each players is computed based on the SR of all players in a match). Will keep you posted.

Spy, Eagle, I dont want Sensi to beg for himself, so I will do it for him ( And Pharao )

They are still 0.0

Playersname : Sensi_

Slot : 29

ID :  7651

Playersname : TheGreatPharao

Slot : 20

ID :  8558

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Again same issue where ppl get stuck like with every release..

easy ...

a few mins ago, there was a lag in connection but its not connected with release because my SSH conn was freezed too