Legacy update

13 minutes ago, Voidhead said:

There were about 20 people including specs server reset to venice 

Venice is 1st map so its ok, but i dunno what happened because its not in game log - i see that as restart... what map was played before a crash please?

On 10/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, Voidhead said:

Are you using the legacy client? we think this might be a bug that only affects people with the regular Et client

I got 200+ fps stable with normal vanilla its cfg related + etmaim or legacy folder

Ps never forget to update you gpu

On 10/25/2019 at 5:45 PM, Dmxj said:

Can you send me your cfg ill take a look

I wanted to send you my cfg but changed it many times in last few days, also reinstalled ET. So i have lost my original cfg. Now i'm using default one.

Anyway, stable 125 fps again. Thx bro!

• Founders

2 current issues on the present build;

Server crash due to ******************** ERROR: Netchan_Transmit: length = 32769 ********************

And clients freezing due to WARNING: bad command byte for client xx

• Founders

@Matu This was the issue for the crash earlier today that you reported also, apologies!

Server crash this evening;

ERROR COM_ParseError: G_Script_ScriptParse, line 2316: '{' expected, found: g_userTimeLimit.

ERROR: G_Script_ScriptParse(), Error (line 2337): unknown event: tank_flash.

----- Server Shutdown ----

My fault guys, trying a different map script for the daybreak due to a separate post on time extensions, script now removed.

• Thanks 1

There's been a lot of bugs for me tonight unfortunately :/ After reconnecting it worked fine for some time, untill the next bug appeared.

- Having to reconnect at every start of a new map due to not being able to move, losing connection or moving into a direction I don't want to.

- Suddenly aiming to the ground or sky and shooting while walking with a riffle grenade. Had a few TK's because of that.

- Got disoriented twice.

- Hardly being able to move. I could move but even slower than walking.

- One moment I had no weapons.

- And in the end I got kicked out of the server. It said: "CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegible server message 49"

14 minutes ago, Voidhead said:

People have been complaining about the freezing bug again sadly and ive seen alot more 999's than usual

I had that partial disconnect yesterday. But what can we do :-/

• Founders

We installed a new build in the early hours of Sunday morning so please pass on issues since then.

We have suffered a few server crashes which is being looked into at the moment, I have seen a few more clients crash out seeing 999 in game, this is not the freeze issue but if you suffer a client crash then please post your client details and what you where doing at the time.

We did suffer lag yesterday across all servers, this was a DDOS attack which was just under our mitigation threshold for ten minutes before being vacuumed up, I've have contacted the host regarding the DDOS threshold and that sits with them.