Legacy update

Definitely not normal, no. My gut tells me that might be another case of using an old vanilla et config with etl.

Also, on any system - irrespectively of layout - the console can be opened with the additional shift+esc (and shift + ~ on US qwerty).

Bit of an odd one but since the update last night, any chairs have become “sticky”

If you walk into one to push it you get stuck and can’t move. With some jiggling you can break free or obviously shoot it.”, but moving chairs can be strategic sometimes :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mister J said:

One issue resulting from the new update is that pushing a chair is buggy. Often you get stuck, fps drops and the chair does not move or brakes. Credits to Svepa for finding out.

I have same issue with normal chairs in normal life.

#offtopic

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Good, Most Spawn kills are made by mortar. But OK, I understand it has to be fixed.

I would say arty, strike, rnades and smg kills running through and shooting first appear more than mortar. We dont have that many that plays mortar and majority cant hit spawn well. Maybe some spawnexit camp, but spawnkills with mortar are more rare.

I hope its fixed soon :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Server has been updated (-794). Changes are as follow:

* fixed objective indicator not reset when using multiple spawned items
* fixed object collision with better implementation to avoid corpse stutter
* fixed mortar hit marker position
* fixed mortar and airstrike missiles hit the sky too much
* fixed rank levels badly matching SR of playerbase distribution

Please notify us of any bug/regression that you might still encounter (revive without weapon, etc.) otherwise we'll consider them fixed. Ty!

Edited by Spyhawk
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

Server has been updated (-794). Changes are as follow:

Please notify us of any bug/regression that you might still encounter (revive without weapon, etc.) otherwise we'll consider them fixed. Ty!

Dang i waited so long for that Mortarfix...i hope it works as usual again :D

Will surely report back if it doesnt.

Thanks for the Work! :)

It usually takes more time to update the TM server than to fix the issue, mostly because TM admins insist to have the server empty for the update. And since TM server is almost never empty... :biggrin:

Edited by Spyhawk

30 minutes ago, Spyhawk said:

It usually takes more time to update the TM server than to fix the issue, mostly because TM admins insist to have the server empty for the update. And since TM server is almost never empty... :biggrin:

Lies! :P

version.jpg

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...