Legacy update

Server was updated tonight to version: 2.76-900-g8d6485e

* Fixed some 3D models partially disappear when talking
* Added ANIMFL_RELOADINGANIM flags for reloading animation detection
* Removed protocol, qport, challenge pairs from userinfo string once connection is established
* Added SR win probability in log and statsdump
* Fixed prone player could rotate their head into solid
* Fixed prone viewpoint horizontal axis
* Fixed head/legs collision on steppable elements
* Fixed killed players was stuck on ladder
* Added prestige feature that tracks players skill levels reset
* Fixed weapons sanitization from team command
* Added holding grenade animation and extend throwing animation
* Added bp command for banner print and UI time slider
* Fixed simpleitems weapon highlighting when sinking and transition effect
* Replaced fireteam icons by a unique simpler icon
* Added CP message when objective is picked up
* Adjusted HUD objective icon colour when carried by teammate
* Always draw objective on compass when carried by teammate
* Fixed item fall through the ground on inclined plane
* Print last secs of intermission timer in red
* Several fixes and minor improvements for shoutcaster mode
* Fixed Netchan_Transmit crash with 1 byte overflow with packaged messages
* Removed follow1-2 commands
* Fixed non working hitSounds UI options
* Fixed some old issue in antilag to improve hit detection

Server is misconfigured and the new prestige feature won't work: ensure skills are not set up automatically! Read notes in the sticky post for more info.

If you want to disable last skill of field ops, use skill_fieldops "20 50 90 -1", not skill_fieldops "20 50 90 10000".

Alternatively, don't disable the skill and use the default skill_fieldops "20 50 90 140".  The skill_medic cvar has been correctly set, so you got it half right! :P

This is obviously valid for all skill_* cvars.

Edited by Spyhawk
yadayada
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Spyhawk said:

Server is misconfigured and the new prestige feature won't work: ensure skills are not set up automatically! Read notes in the sticky post for more info.

If you want to disable last skill of field ops, use skill_fieldops "20 50 90 -1", not skill_fieldops "20 50 90 10000".

Alternatively, don't disable the skill and use the default skill_fieldops "20 50 90 140".  The skill_medic cvar has been correctly set, so you got it half right! :P

This is obviously valid for all skill_* cvars.

Ofc! I only updated the server and extended db schema but didn't changed any server settings yet (skills). This can be done by hand via rcon (and restart is not required) but when it's 2 a.m. last thing you want to do is to break the server. So this will be set today when i will be on the server.

• Like 1

done.

new system (under testing for now) is set to:

set skill_soldier "20 50 90 140"
set skill_medic "20 50 90 -1"
set skill_fieldops "20 50 90 140"
set skill_engineer "20 50 90 140"
set skill_covertops "20 50 90 140"
set skill_battlesense "20 50 90 140"
set skill_lightweapons "20 50 90 140"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spyhawk said:

Note: This new snapshot also has an important hit detection fix. We're eager to know if you feel something different in your aim!

After 1 game session - SMG seem the same, maybe rifle hits better? Or maybe its just the fact there is less shootingspam everywhere and easier to focus? Surely it takes some time when bit weaker player collect their XP because currently stronger players are really advancing faster and further. Its more vanilla-gaming feeling when panzerloading takes time and there are less panzer/riflenades all around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, Spyhawk said:

Server has been updated (-794). Changes are as follow:

Please notify us of any bug/regression that you might still encounter (revive without weapon, etc.) otherwise we'll consider them fixed. Ty!

fixed object collision with better implementation to avoid corpse stutter

I see this mentioned but since prestige it’s back, mostly happens if someone dies near a wall

5 hours ago, Charlie said:

The end game stats keep going to 0 for some people. 0 kills, deaths and so on. They have to reconnect in order for it to show stats as normal for the next time.

Not 100% sure, but I believe it does this if a shuffle is done during the intermission

2 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

Do admin shuffle in intermission, really?

The missing stats in debriefing is a known issue. We don't know what's causing it yet.

I do personally. Thats one of the best moments to do it. We dont do it when map is already running. 

59 minutes ago, ddifof said:

If it is of any help it I have seen it happen to me often when I `/team s` myself during intermission

Yes, if you change team [due forced shuffle or by going other team (including spec)] then you get 0 stats. That has been there long time I reckon. Didnt think of it as a bug or something beeing broken.

Anyone else noticed that sometimes when building something you don’t hear the sound? Sometimes it works other times it doesn’t.

Another thing i’ve noticed is when laying down you can’t build anything, bit like the first point I raised, sometimes you can sometimes you can’t

7 hours ago, Spyhawk said:

Do admin shuffle in intermission, really?

YES spy, I can confirm it happens, seen it several times, not only admin, but also members. It's a logic timíng to shuflle, unless ofcourse , it creates crashes.