Guess who's back... Cyber's back...

Not back, really, I don't think I've ever played here, or at least not as Cyber... Many years ago ( ummm 10 or more even?) I was known as hromadka, some people here (cze) might recognise that nickname. In those good old days I used to come home from school and play couple of hours pretty much every day, piling up thousands of in-game hours. Those days are gone, but I was happy to find that even after the long break, I am still not completely useless :)) You might find me online many evening now, it's good to be back with ET.

I am guessing you guys want some details about me now... Born in Czechia, moved to UK couple of years ago, staying as long as they let me :D

Studied programming, didn't finish uni, working as builder. I really enjoy the work, it's something different every day, rather than dealing with people or sitting in office whole day.

Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I might even answer :)

Hey Cyber, sup?

Good to hear that you're back and you found your way to the forums. As far as I can tell, you're clearly enjoying playing on our legacy server, is that right? :) 

Now it's time to apply! You can do it here:

https://teammuppet.eu/home/forums/forum/229-join-here/

If you have any questions regarding the application, don't hesitate to ask us!

Best of luck!

Edited by Bystry

2 hours ago, Bystry said:

Hey Cyber, sup?

Good to hear that you're back and you found your way to the forums. As far as I can tell, you're clearly enjoying playing on our legacy server, is that right? :) 

Found my way and read all the rules! :scenic::D Do I enjoy playing here? Of course! That's why I'm in game every other day!