TK by a TM member

kitizen

I shall preface this thread by admitting having neither a screenshot nor a demo proof (I mistakenly thought I had autorecord on so I didn't do it manually), and seeing as a complaint against a TM member on trial at the time is serious, I expect it to be dismissed; however, I still hope the offending party will not repeat such actions. The offender in question is Hokun.

Description of the incident: I joined the ETLegacy server at a time when there were only a handful of players. I assume Hokun had never met me before, and that they (Hokun) were also bored seeing as they were shooting aimlessly with an MG while standing. Nevertheless, they waited at spawn and out of nowhere shot me to death. I tried to communicate to understand the purpose of such an action (rest of the server was playing seriously), however no response was provided. Then, about 1 or 2 respawns later the same thing happened, with me again asking them what the problem was. No response.  Rest of the match there were no teamkills, but they did shoot and wound teammates at least a few times.

I hope this was an isolated incident. If not, the fact that the victim was a "stranger" and could have easily been a newcomer, it's one easy way to make them look for another server to play on.

Again, the purpose of this thread is not to compile a case against anybody, but to serve as a reminder that some things that may appear harmless and funny if done to an acquaintance, doing it to strangers and/or newcomers is not - it's quite off-putting. 

In the logs from yesterday, you can find I asked Hokun if he was the Field ops that did the SK, and he admided that was him. After thet I didnt see him do it again.

But it looks like he did before as diffrent class ?

As Eagle says: admins will look on this ...