Lagg issues lately

Duro

Yoyo,

Got some lagg issues lately whils my connection is fine. 70mb/s with ping of 4 when i try a speedtest. I think it has something to do with my settings or something like that. Anyone who has any clue what it could be? Got primitives_2

Hardware;

HP laptop

Processor    AMD A12-9720P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G, 2700 MHz, 4 core('s), 4 logische processor(s)

RAM 16 GB

Not sure what else you need to know? Important is that used to have zero problems before.

Well, most likely up to an Driver update which Windows made by itself then.

Your best Chance would be then to install Drivers freshly.

Try this first: https://community.amd.com/thread/180667

If it doesnt help got to the Manufacturers Site and get Chipset Drivers as well.

Windows sometimes does this and screws up everyone.

1 hour ago, Boosted said:

166 FPS?

Why dont you limit the FPS (43/76/125/333)?

Limiting the FPS does not only give you the avantage of jumping higher/further but also gives a smoother gameplay overall.

Ronny is right. As far as I know, 76 and 125 are the most common. Even if you have really high level pc, it makes no sens to run it like fps 166. its not steady.

1 hour ago, Boosted said:

166 FPS?

Why dont you limit the FPS (43/76/125/333)?

Limiting the FPS does not only give you the avantage of jumping higher/further but also gives a smoother gameplay overall.

I’m pretty sure my config is maxfps 125. But it always displays 166 on the meter so I dunno haha. Will check later when on pc

Nah it’s a beast it can handle itself haha. Checked performance on it last night all was fine. 

Seems to be during the day all is fine then night time I just can’t play. As it is fine again right now. 

But last night server not busy and still low fps