1 goldrush only?

Hey. Could we drop both goldrushes that we have currently (as they are pretty much "bridge defending simulators" for allies (as there is so limited access into bank) and maybe change map to supergoldrush? It has more ways to enter and also more places to be in the map? Get some refreshment going on ..

Reducing the amount of Goldrush map to just one: I'm in. I'm more of a traditional player though, so I'm happy with the origional Goldrush. However, if the majority votes for "SuperGoldrush" I'll give it a try as well of course :P Anyway: one Goldrush map in the server is indeed enough.

43 minutes ago, Poyer said:

Reducing the amount of Goldrush map to just one: I'm in. I'm more of a traditional player though, so I'm happy with the origional Goldrush. However, if the majority votes for "SuperGoldrush" I'll give it a try as well of course :P Anyway: one Goldrush map in the server is indeed enough.

Well the concern for me with regular goldrush at the moment is that there is some fun at the beginning of map. And latter part its just allies on bridge and axis on bank and some adventures guys in between. 

• Like 1

I remember there was a version with access to the bank from the balcony. And a hallway all the way to the second ammo stand. Anyone remembers that?

Edit:

I thought it was called ''Gold Rush [Greater Access] final*''.

Changes in this version:
This is a modified version of Gold Rush that allows greater access to old and new area's while trying to maintain the stock look of the original map.

Apparently we already run this version. Maybe it is Gold Rush 2 final*. This one  does have that tunnel system, but the truck is already at the end position.

Well I don´t know. In the end it´s all about teamwork, so it is just a matter of having the right teammates, and they don´t need to be pro aimers. As long as you cooperate, a lot is possible. Even in Gold Rush.

Edited by Mister J

33 minutes ago, Mister J said:

I remember there was a version with access to the bank from the balcony. And a hallway all the way to the second ammo stand. Anyone remembers that?

Edit:

Changes in this version:
This is a modified version of Gold Rush that allows greater access to old and new area's while trying to maintain the stock look of the original map.

Apparently we already run this version. Maybe it is Gold Rush 2 final*. This one  does have that tunnel system, but the truck is already at the end position.

Well I don´t know. In the end it´s all about teamwork, so it is just a matter of having the right teammates, and they don´t need to be pro aimers. As long as you cooperate, a lot is possible. Even in Gold Rush.

Is this the one with a lift aswell? Go round the back of the bank, in a lift which takes you upstairs.

I remember that being a great map.

I believe the main gold rush map cannot be removed though as it’s a core map

10 hours ago, Mister J said:

Edit:

Changes in this version:

I know that there is even a version where Axis get spawnpoint near truckway ammo/health when truck is moving. Should look that up ..

9 hours ago, Svepa said:

Is this the one with a lift aswell? Go round the back of the bank, in a lift which takes you upstairs.

I remember that being a great map.

I believe the main gold rush map cannot be removed though as it’s a core map

With lift and balcony - yes. :)

What do you mean as core map? technically there should be no issue with removing it - its just a matter of "politics" :)