Map Suggestions [February]

Holy shit Charlie what are you doing!? Asking what maps we want twice in one month!? You lost you're mind boy!

;) 

The last one was more of a replace the Xmas maps with something random, but we're back to the proper thing now. Lemme know here what maps you wanna see on Legacy or what maps you want rid of. Remember to add one map I have to remove one map first so anything you don't like on the server feel free to share too.

Any map suggested must have omnibot support or it won't be considered remember!

Poll will be ... soon. And I plan to add/remove maps at the start of February.

Here are the current maps on the server and what has been before-ish. Been a while since I edited this before now so it might not be 100%. Green is good! Amber is worth another go. Red is a no go!  Clicky

As a rough guide here is what is played in the last week: Clicky The longer after this topic is made the more accurate it should be as old maps get dropped out.

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 2

I always liked Marrakech Streets and Cathedral. Beautiful maps as well. :) Neither is a great fit for both small and big matchups but feel like this is the case with most maps to be honest.

E: You also asked for maps to be removed. Dingenskirchen is a map that's played very rarely, if ever. Reactor is also not one of my favourites and tends to be allied dominance due to a close spawn and overall small area.

Edited by Sebast1an
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, slowtobi said:

Want Goldrush SW back and GR- GA and Standard GR away.
There was a time i thought standard maps have to be on server... TImes are changing.

There's always the option for standard maps to come back if that is what people want. I might add something not suggested or not allow something on the poll for whatever reason but pretty much everything changing on Legacy is due to popular demand.

@Ctrz You mean this map for Resurrect? https://et.trackbase.net/map/164/  MML Church and Pantherbase might be too small. Church especially. We'll see.

Italy won't be added due to it making the server crash at times. I need a bind for typing this one :D 

@Sebast1an Marrakesh night or day?

To Add:

1) El Kef / Karsiah_te / Cortex / Resurrect / Pantherbase / UJE Convoy / Sands of Time / MML Church / Raw Castle Final / Warbell / Marrakesh / Cathedral / V2 Factory

2) Which GR version people want. GR standard / GR_GA / GR_SW. The top 2 voted will be on the server.

To remove:

Dingenskirshen / Reactor.

Any more suggestions for removals? If not I'll put on V2 Base and TC Base as they have been the least played recently.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Charlie said:

@Ctrz You mean this map for Resurrect? https://et.trackbase.net/map/164/  MML Church and Pantherbase might be too small. Church especially. We'll see.

yes

4 hours ago, Boosted said:

Remove: Capuzzo, missile_b4.

Even tho Map script aint working on Temple, it seems to work out kind of ok atm. :)

capuzzo is nice but timescript dont give allies enough time to win map. otherwise its nice and big.  missile is too tiny for 20+  players imo