Hide & Seek Event upcoming!

Boosted

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

If you have any mic+ headphones then this thing should also help you out. USB external sound card. I used one long time ago and worked well. Local stores should sell them or you can grab some via internet. :)

Gr8 idea :victory:
I'll be ready on Sunday

Edited by Arno
  • Like 1

• Founders

Please make sure you all try to connect before the night. I have just tested with my legacy without any issues but i know this may not work for everyone.

As for the time people have to connect the server will be up all day so you can connect anytime you want :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, Svepa said:

Connected last night albeit it looked awful so had to set custom reso then better.

As i’ve never played this before, i’d like to be a hider at least once, so is that allies or axis?

Axis. Just tested, all fine for me. :) 

• Like 1

Nice game. :) Thanks for the updated pistol damage - was much more efficient to seek but not impossible for hider to get away.

Only few maps have places where seekers cannot go. For example pirates 2nd axis spawn. Maybe with 3 seekers, but we were just 2 .. :)  And it should be skill of seeking, not hard trickjumping. We also should use autoshuffle to give everyone experience to seek and hide.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Nice game. :) Thanks for the updated pistol damage - was much more efficient to seek but not impossible for hider to get away.

Only few maps have places where seekers cannot go. For example pirates 2nd axis spawn. Maybe with 3 seekers, but we were just 2 .. :)  And it should be skill of seeking, not hard trickjumping. We also should use autoshuffle to give everyone experience to seek and hide.

Remind me when we do HNS again and help me find those faulty Maps so it can be fixed or removed :)
Shuffle aint a bad idea, not quite sure atm how that would work (since it needs to be 3:1) but there surely is a way.

2 hours ago, Boosted said:

Remind me when we do HNS again and help me find those faulty Maps so it can be fixed or removed :)
Shuffle aint a bad idea, not quite sure atm how that would work (since it needs to be 3:1) but there surely is a way.

Sure. Hit me or @Jessica up and we can help you find these maps. :)