Wallhacker

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Kicked him today for few hours. Didnt notice wallhack but aimlock. @Duro has more details, I can provide demo if needed.

C.

You cant kick for X amount of time, kick = kick. If you could kick for an X amount of time we would call it ban :pleasantry:

2020-03-15-153459-venice.tga demo0002_dm.84

54 minutes ago, Duro said:

You cant kick for X amount of time, kick = kick. If you could kick for an X amount of time we would call it ban :pleasantry:

2020-03-15-153459-venice.tga 1.37 MB · 1 download demo0002_dm.84 4.84 MB · 0 downloads

Are you sure that adding timeparameter to the kick doesnt work? 

I understood that adding time to kick command will explain the duration and overwrite the automatic 15min kick we have as default.

image.png

I think you are confused with !mute.

!mute [name or slotid] [duration] [reason]  (will mute a player for specified duration and with selected reason)

!kick [name or slotid ] [reason] will kick a player and player will be banned for 15min. (dont forget to add a reason pls).

1 hour ago, Duro said:

I think you are confused with !mute.

!mute [name or slotid] [duration] [reason]  (will mute a player for specified duration and with selected reason)

!kick [name or slotid ] [reason] will kick a player and player will be banned for 15min. (dont forget to add a reason pls).

Might be, but Im following the @Charlie teaching there (copied his sentence also).

--- image.png ---

18 minutes ago, Charlie said:

A lot of what I spout is outdated or for another server :D I'm a dinosaur :( 

Okay. Thats bad news when we kick people for making free slots at full server .. 

@Eagle_cz any way possible to make time parameter work with kick or .. :)

1 hour ago, Jessica said:

Yes, it is called !BAN :) 

Bus serious, a kick with a tiem realy sounds like a ban to me.

Depends. Do you ban for a day? I would kick for a day in some cases. If we correctly kick for up to 48hours and from there up to a year or whatever time is a ban .. then its how I see it beeing logical.

Its like "no ET for you today, but you can try and come back and behave tomorrow" kind of thing.

Eagle Banned a player TODAY for 1 day, so yes, banned is also used for 1 day.

And I banned a player last week for 1 day, was perhaps not the best call, I agree Eagle.

So, we have to be very carefull with BAN command, but Eagle is ALWAYS available on Discord :)