Syringe/revive

Not sure if it's possible, but in ETPUB player stats displayed how many revives a medic has done. Syringe 10/16 means 16 shots with syringe but only 10 hit the patient and did the actual revive.

Now is it possible to add in playerstats in the row off: kills, deaths and gibs the amount of revives done by a medic? I personally find it interesting when i play medic how many revives i have done as i am mainly medic to support others and not to rambo.

Let me know, also give opinions if you dont like this feature so there will not be put useless effort in this.

OUT!

If you dont add a % to it then it doesnt have to mess with acc right? Same goes for panzer and arty where there is no percentage shown.

The server/mod does already count the revives as it comes forward in a revivespree. Only thing i'm asking is to display it somewhere in the stats. ETPub had this and worked quite well i believe.

It's not that simple: the stats code has some inherent limitation, and to do everything we'd like to do with stats, we'd need to rewrite the entire code but the amount of effort is not worth it.

This said, I'm not the one that remove that code years ago, so I'll look into it but no promise.

The syringe stats code was removed back in 2014, but thanks to some changes done last year it was not too hard to get it back without the naughty side effects.

Syringe stats will be back in the next snapshot (not the new one from today, but the next)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2