Auto space?

Hi, was playing and noticed sometimes when waiting to get revived I die.  Is there an auto "space?"  Can other admins/ranked players do this? 

Note that I see no bullet tracers, explosions and/or (quick) rifle shots.

Kind regards, Jane

Edited by Jane0754

Welcome to the forums :) 

There's no "auto space". You can stay waiting for a revive all map technically. While you didn't see anything, someone must have damaged you further as you waited for you to then be gibbed. With ff being on and with so many online a lot can happen that you might miss.

9 hours ago, Jane0754 said:

Hi, was playing and noticed sometimes when waiting to get revived I die.  Is there an auto "space?"  Can other admins/ranked players do this? 

Note that I see no bullet tracers, explosions and/or (quick) rifle shots.

Kind regards, Jane

In times of corona this is a secret way to prevent  the spread of this disease. Automatic gibs after 40 sec is one of them :heat:

Kind regards Team Muppets Doc.

Ok thanks for reply.  I'm used to et pro witch sucks and has a limit on fps.  I like server but now I can't get a high fps as of today.  250 and 166 seem to be outputting 125 or 85 i'm not sure.

Edited by Jane0754

19 hours ago, Jane0754 said:

if u can nudge u can space

What do you mean exactly by "nudge" or "space"? If you are killed, you have 5 scenarios : a) teammate revives and you live on;  b) you tap out and respawn;  c) enemy gibs your body and you will respawn; d) PVE element like vehicle (tank or truck) hits you/run over you, will gib you and you respawn; e) none of those 4 scenarious do not happen, you dont tap out and you will be staying there until map ends. I don't know if any AFK script will interrupt while you await for revive but imagine, it shouldnt.  There is no admin interruption possible or completed to "auto space" or "nudge" you.

Only PVE elements admin can do is "throw" that will push you high up, "fling/flinga" that will throw you unexpected direction (or does it have pattern?), use gravity settings that will levitate you and then revert setting to drop you down, "disorient" that will turn screen 180 degrees (to upside-down), "freeze" that will prevent you moving forward.  Maybe I missed some, but I have not seen any autospace/gib command since rtcw multiplayer first days arund 2001/02.

On 3/27/2020 at 8:55 PM, Jane0754 said:

if u can nudge u can space

When this happens, does it happen on all maps?

I was playing gold rush TE yesterday, and the spawn countdown turned yellow then it auto spawned me, not sure if this is what you’re seeing.

So next time it does it, look at your spawn countdown timer and see if it goes yellow, I only saw it happen once on GR TE, no idea why it went yellow though 

The timer turning yellow is a visual hint that tells you it might be time to space out so you can respawn. This only happens when you're dead while waiting for a medic, not when you're alive, or in limbo, or specing others players.

There is no autospawn, so your body might have been gibbed by another player just before the timer ran out.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 1212 said:

seto u speak for yourself, but as your server on legacy it does. just happened in fact

no. Im speaking and repeating the same thing to you that everyone has. 

10 hours ago, 1212 said:

security or just game code

make demo and send us. right now you just say same things that noone else has seen, experienced and no admin / mod / owner / player / developer has seen. 

7 hours ago, Stumpel said:

I think all is that game has lua system which moves afk players, but I didnt get the point of question.. Maybe Seto helped enough..

He is complaining that game somehow gibs his body and teammates cannot revive him and he has to wait to respawn. We have told him that there is no such thing. 2 months has past but he still questions it. I assume soon that its not serious question but trolling because there is even no demo done and everyone else has no clue what is going on (if anything is even going on).

• 1 month later...