Stop moving me :)

I remember like 5 years ago on etpub, the ATB auto balancing kept on moving me, cuz I had highest player rating... Seems et legacy doesn't like me either and always moves me as well, regardless of who joined the team last...

Even drove me so mad back then, I wrote a lua script that would move the player to have joined the team last, except if that player was moved before by this system... Can we get this back? Pretty please??

On 3/24/2020 at 9:40 AM, MiniMuppet said:

Harald the balancer is still a lua script based on your and only moves the last person who joins. Maybe you just think its moving you because you don't want to move :D 

yes, i used old one and rewrited a few parts for ET:L compatibilty... and yes it will move last player joined the weakened team

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Jane0754 said:

why auto balance?  idc if team has a few extra, there are many players joining! i also think !spec command would help

But "We-TeamMuppet" care... Hope you'll understand this point one day.

Autobalancer the name describes itself, "balancing the teams" we think it's pretty usefull if you have both the same amount of players.