Whatsup I'm eMMiel

Hey everyone,

Because I'm bored in these wierd times, I thought of introducing myself on the forum of the server where I spend most off my time.

My in-game name is eMMiel. I'm from Belgium and I'm 25 years old. I work in the marketing division of a company that sells woodworking machines. 

I fell in love with this game when I was 10 years old. One of my my mates then played this game at a Lan party and he introduced it to me. I went on to play with different clans: [EEF] and ***PC***. Al not active anymore.  In the high days of ET, my big hero was the fellow Belgian: mAus. I would love to war again. Would be so cool because this of this resurgency in this game. 

I've started to play again 4 years ago because I was searching for something to pass the time and something my old computer could run. Now I've bought a new mouse and a monitor but the shit computer stays the same.

Thanks for al the fun times on the server and I only hope these times will go on as long as possible.

Stay safe everybody and frag on! 

eMMiel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1