Jessica is not a good admin

He kicked me for killing him, he said I  sk him , while I killed him outside spawn ,  then he give me the second warning while i didn't shoot the mortar , I was chatting with him, 

In pirates map i was shooting at after the exit when they hide with panzer and mortar.

in braundorf map I was shootng at the door where we put dynamite

all this years and I didn't sk , only by accidant and few times , 

I know you want do nothing for him like the last time I kicked  for no reason , only because a hater.

he said he have a demo and kicked me again . Thats not a good treatment to one who played so many years with you,

so please investigate and with fair and justice , and you'll find I wasnt deseve the second warning

ok at least I deserve a 3 warning .

thanks

really I need an apology from him

Edited by The Great Pharaoh

2 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

your appeal was noted and will be investigated by other admins. This will take some time, so please, be patient.

and just for the record - please, let it on us, who is good or bad admin...

please , why appeal , I didn't do something to him for kicking me second time, he used his admin power wrong, he said to me he should  ban me , instead kicking me ,you can check the chat log,   I think he was waiting for any chance to ban me ,

Warning for one shot of mortar then kicking for 900 sconed for another shot in another map and said he was wrong for kicking me and he suppose to ban me ,  and then he ban me , and now I am waiting for appeal when the investigation is done, 

really that's a bad way to treat Tm friend!!!! 

For me He is a bad admin , that's my point of view.

2 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

your appeal was noted and will be investigated by other admins. This will take some time, so please, be patient.

and just for the record - please, let it on us, who is good or bad admin...

Did all this happen when using the mortar? If so i’m sure I heard someone recently say the marker is still off, so you aim on the map but the mortar actually lands away from that marker.

If it’s still off, that might explain some things, if it’s not off then it won’t

because it's not easy these days to find a spare time for investigation of this case, this can take a little bit longer than usual. I'm sorry for that but can't be on 3 places in same time. Please be patient, i'm still gathering all the relevant info...

On 3/31/2020 at 2:30 PM, Svepa said:

Did all this happen when using the mortar? If so i’m sure I heard someone recently say the marker is still off, so you aim on the map but the mortar actually lands away from that marker.

If it’s still off, that might explain some things, if it’s not off then it won’t

Mortar is currently on point. Tested it out on 3 different maps and was able to shoot and destroy tank and was able to shoot targeted/asked areas.

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

Mortar is currently on point. Tested it out on 3 different maps and was able to shoot and destroy tank and was able to shoot targeted/asked areas.

Excellent, so we now know 100% where he’s aiming it’s hitting bang on.

No excuse for him

4 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

because it's not easy these days to find a spare time for investigation of this case, this can take a little bit longer than usual. I'm sorry for that but can't be on 3 places in same time. Please be patient, i'm still gathering all the relevant info...

Take your time Eagle, it just a game not Finding corona virus cure :)  :) ، but please be advice, when you investigate:

I didn't shoot mortar at the exit in pirates map but after the exit at the room up stairs where the mortar , sniper , panzer and campers hide, ( I killed one player i think his name accu , but I didn't remember what class

I took a warning only when I killed jessica, after the warning, I stop shooting mortar because I was chatting with him( you can find it in the chat log)

I didn't remember but I thought he was warning again me for nothing , because I was chatting with him and maybe he gibed me , my ping was too high and I have too many packet loss because my internet connection is too bad.

the braundorf map started , I aim mortar at the gate where allies suppose to blow it , at this gate every kind of weapon is used Then he kicked me from the game for 900 second , when I entered the gane again he said to me I should  ban you not kick , then he ban me without doing any thing.

I joined  the teammuppet  servers before Jessica did

I am the most one who respect the rules even when there was no admin, many admins admit that ( I think)

respect is more important than a game or life, So I am not in a hurry to join the game, but I write here to defend myself an that is my right , and as I said before it's only a game , but that's not a the right way to treat a Tm friend (or that what I think), 

I was waited for apologies from Jessica , or at least respect from high rank admins, about the way he treated me , not for a quick appeal,( I write my complaint in player abuse forum not in appeal forum)

at the end,

small word to Jessica: karma is looking for you :) :) 

chill and have fun, it's not worth it :) :) 

1 hour ago, The Great Pharaoh said:

small word to Jessica: karma is looking for you :) :)

Whatever happened, that's uncalled for and doesn't really show the respect that you claim to have. We appreciate you being with us for all these years, but it doesn't matter how long you play at our servers or if you're TM Friend or not. That doesn't give you immunity or more rights than anyone else.

Like there's been said above, we're looking into it. Just be patient. And as far as I'm concerned you're still able to play at our servers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 0wN1x said:

Whatever happened, that's uncalled for and doesn't really show the respect that you claim to have. We appreciate you being with us for all these years, but it doesn't matter how long you play at our servers or if you're TM Friend or not. That doesn't give you immunity or more rights than anyone else.

Like there's been said above, we're looking into it. Just be patient. And as far as I'm concerned you're still able to play at our servers.

this is a complaint post not a discussion post, you are not helpful here, 

Please read carefully what I posted , this not a public post for discussion and defend your friend ,

it's a complaint , and I am waiting for the investigation( this is my right)  , as like I said to Eagle , I am not in a hurry, , but I want to help him to understand the situation, and try to defend myself against an admin not a player, and that is a difficult situation for anyone.

I don't looking for immunity, more rights or take advantage of Tm friend , I don't and I want, (again read carfully what I posted and try to think and understand, for yourself), I only want some respect For the sake of the good time, we all are grownup here we are not children, and that wasn't a proper way to treat not a Just Tm friend but anybody else,

As I remember there complaint against Jessica not long time ago.

you are not helping anyone here because you wasn't there when it happend,

(that's uncalled for and doesn't really show the respect that you claim to have)

what I understand here, you are trying to accuse me that I claim when I am talking about respect, and I am not respect him when I said :Karma looking for you,

if you don't know what is Karma mean, google it, maybe you learn it, and to know that everyone did something wrong karma is looking for him and that including you , 

it's very obvious that you are defending him by trying to accusing me with wrong things, I didn't posted or maybe you didn't read and understand what I posted.

I already know that I can play in other Tm server , nothing knew here

Cheer, it just a game, :) :) 

"life is very short for fuzzing and fighting my friend" :) :)

beatles 

Hey there.

The admins had a chatter and we took our time looking in to this. We checked the logs spanning roughly an hour as well as a demo and come to our conclusion. Pharaoh you did indeed spawn kill and Jess took appropriate steps to stop something as devastating as a mortar sking. Before being kicked you were warned 4 times to stop your spawn killing and in my books that is quite generous.

You then come back to the server later on and complained in main chat, something which we highly discourage. Jess requested you come to the forums but you continued in main chat, complaining and disrespecting an admin. We understand you were upset but this isn't acceptable. We much prefer issues be brought to the forums like you have eventually done.

Please note one of the rules on the server: "NO insulting, disrespecting or swearing! This will result in a !mute/!kick/!ban without being warned beforehand." This led to your second kick.

We encourage you to check the rules regarding heavy weapons spawn kill if you intend to use the mortar again Pharaoh. In brief, this is from the rules page on the forums, that last part applies to you.

Spoiler

Fixed (normal) spawns

Spawnkill on fixed spawns in not allowed, with any kind of weapons, on our servers. This includes spawncamping at the spawnexits. There is no legit reason in which you are allowed to spawnkill other players. As a note, mortaring near an spawnexit is also not allowed!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

The admins had a chatter and we took our time looking in to this. We checked the logs spanning roughly an hour as well as a demo and come to our conclusion. Pharaoh you did indeed spawn kill and Jess took appropriate steps to stop something as devastating as a mortar sking. Before being kicked you were warned 4 times to stop your spawn killing and in my books that is quite generous.

You then come back to the server later on and complained in main chat, something which we highly discourage. Jess requested you come to the forums but you continued in main chat, complaining and disrespecting an admin. We understand you were upset but this isn't acceptable. We much prefer issues be brought to the forums like you have eventually done.

Please note one of the rules on the server: "NO insulting, disrespecting or swearing! This will result in a !mute/!kick/!ban without being warned beforehand." This led to your second kick.

We encourage you to check the rules regarding heavy weapons spawn kill if you intend to use the mortar again Pharaoh. In brief, this is from the rules page on the forums, that last part applies to you.

I just have to say it. Admin's life is hard but such management makes our server unique. Keep it up guys and gals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Stumpel said:

Jessica is long timeline admin she knows what she do.. Admin work is hard from time to time.. But its good that people give reply about players and admins.. It helps other admins keep things in good mood..

It's a "he" ;) :dontknow:

Just keep in mind, I love girls THAT much, that I took a girls name :)

Jeesica Alba

Jessica Jonas

And Jessica, from the song ADEMNOOD, just youtube +ADEMNOOD +jessica ( This is the origin of my game name, together with Roos & Linda )

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jessica said:

Just keep in mind, I love girls THAT much, that I took a girls name :)

Jeesica Alba

Jessica Jonas

And Jessica, from the song ADEMNOOD, just youtube +ADEMNOOD +jessica ( This is the origin of my game name, together with Roos & Linda )

Say it as many times you want, there is no real logic in there. Last time you told you had also some other dudes renaming themselves as girls, so this is just some akward prank. :D

8 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Say it as many times you want, there is no real logic in there. Last time you told you had also some other dudes renaming themselves as girls, so this is just some akward prank. :D

Yes, I repeated that this time also : 

23 hours ago, Jessica said:

Roos ( Rob ), was also TM member , and Linda ( Robert ) Also played sometimes here.