Hi! Little late, but I'm here ;)

Hi!. My name is Bartek, I'm from Poland and from 2 weeks I'm 25. Sorry if my English isn't perfect.

I'm working as a graphics designer, creating 3d models of furniture and trying to make them nice enough to make you buy them :D  That's my job and hobby at once.

I started to play when i was maybe 130cm high :D long time ago. It was the best multiplayer in my life. I was waiting about 10 years to play it again for the first time and it was like a "Back to the future"  :) Its 1 of 2 games that i will always come back even in 2080, blind, deaf and shooting to the walls from wheelchair :D 

Your server was the first one I came in after 10 years and i knew i want to stay here :)I know I have to learn a lot, but I'm trying to be better every match :D

Now as we all know it's little bit harder, i have to work much more until i have a job to do and there will be less time to play. I hope we are all pro-enough to survive it well :D

Thanks for tryout and see you rushing some gold! :D

Nice intro Bartek, i see you often in our ETL 2 server, thanks for that.

Good luck with your trial and don't forget to show us your balancer skills!

Enjoy your day m8

9 hours ago, Cycki z Polski said:

I started to play when i was maybe 130cm high :D long time ago. It was the best multiplayer in my life. I was waiting about 10 years to play it again for the first time and it was like a "Back to the future"  :) Its 1 of 2 games that i will always come back even in 2080, blind, deaf and shooting to the walls from wheelchair :D 

How tall are you now? :D

Welcome!

Hello Bartek, good luck with your trial and nice to see you on our servers! Is it possible you played in the "Bunny Alliance" clan in the past, under the name "Bar" (so your name could've been BA'BAR)? It would be such a coincidence, but if that's the case we've already met in the past. That would be fun :)

• 2 weeks later...