Hello to everyone. Im moiska.

First of all I want to say Im happy to see so many active players on ET servers. I had about 6 years break in playing ET but now Im back in business. I didn't have PC for several years because it was outdated and I got rid of it. However last November I built an average computer and first thing I installed was of course ET :yes: The very first Enemy territory games I played 2006. I got hooked right away.  I still wondering how on earth I managed to play with such slow computer with 20 frames per second max with couple of moving pixels on the screenmonitor. Well nowadays im 36 years old. Im working at hospital in Finland as a patient transporter. I transports patients from inpatient beds to the x-ray examinations. Today there are interesting times. Anyway the highlight of the day is to have some ETlegacy games at Team Muppet servers as an engineer or as a medic. Maybe you have meet some of my bouncing rifflenades there :biggrin: See you there!

2 hours ago, Sammow said:

Welcome! Our Fins will be happy to see their numbers grow. Maybe they can keep up with the Belgians :D

Maybe he will apply so we can get stronger Finnish force in muppets :D

• Haha 1

And once again a long gone, lost soul returns to ET. Welcome back :). When I came back after a 9-year break or so, I was surprised to see such activity in ET as well. Nice that you returned and it's even better to see you in our server. Enjoy and most importantly (especially in these times with a job like yours) stay safe and healthy in real life!

• Like 1

Great, amusing story Moiska. I know you well from our servers and all I can say, it is good to have you here. Welcome to the forums. I wish you all the best. I pray that you find some time to relax to replenish your body, mind and soul in order to keep  serving on the front lines.

Edited by stypek
  • Like 1

• Nitmod Admin

Heyaa!!! Welcome back to ET!! Your intro rocks and I'm really happy you decided to pick our server for your return to the game we all love. Hopefully we see more of you and maaybeeee an application?? :P 

Until then, like everyone stated, stay safe and stay strong! I'll see you on the server :) 

Edited by StaR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...