Hello from FrenchPie

Hello Guys,

After a break for a while, I restarted playing ET again a few weeks ago.
Since I play quite exclusively on your server, I think it's now fair to introduce myself.:respect:

I'm 50 years old, I'm married and my two children live their own life.

I live in south east of France, close to the French Alps.

In real life, I work in the industry but my passion is  montain sports, mostly montain bike and trekking.

My wife share this passion so, together or with friends, we often travel in countries  where the mountains are wild and there are not too many tourists.

I far from being a good fragger, but I try to teamplay as much as possible.
Sometime I'm a bit lost, so if you see a guy running like a headless chicken, just think it's this poor old frenchie and don't shoot at him: he's not very dangerous. :locomotive:

See you on the battlefield 

• Like 6

• Nitmod Admin

Great intro ! :) 

I also like mountain biking and trekking, the mountains here in Quebec are a great source of mountain biking!

As for the fragging, I gave up trying to get better at this game maybe 6 years ago lol. I usually run as an engi trying to do the objective as much as I can or I ninja around as a cvops.

Anyway, I hope to see you play more on our server and maaaaaybeeee an application? :P 

Till then, see you on the server :) 

Welcome! Great introduction! Nice to meet you bud!

edit: I should probably do an introduction too since most members don’t know me :lol: 

Edited by Jesus

• Nitmod Admin
1 hour ago, Jesus said:

edit: I should probably do an introduction too since most members don’t know me :lol: 

nah, you aren't important enough for people to know you

huehuehue

Welcome man. I am very pleased that you have joined our forums. From my previous interactions with you on the server, I have no doubts your input will be valuable.

Whilst it is nice to be able to frag a lot, being a teamplayer is much nicer in my humble opinion. It is like going fishing with a friend. You might not catch more then him (actualy both of you might not catch anything) but the time spent together is worth more. You have the right attitude to become someone more then just a regular player on our servers.

See you in game :D

Edited by stypek

Hi there FrenchPie, welcome! Good to have another objective based player. It really doesn't matter if you're a good fragger of not. The game we play in both our Legacy servers are based on winning the objective after all, so welcome, enjoy and we'll see you around in the server(s)!