ETKEY Problems

Dmxj

Hi everyone,

Last night i joined another etpro public server to warm up a bit for our one day cup later that day.

My whole config crashed and couldn't fix it anymore :(

So i decided to delete my whole enemy territory, forget to save my etkey, but could find it back in the recycle bin.

I put the key back to my etmain folder, aswell to my legacy etmain folder. But got everytime the same message.

Anyone knows how to fix it because i still have my etkey... 

unknown.png

Well right now i can't think of anything other than the compatibility part. Did you have an outdated ET:L before installing a new one? If yes, then the files with the old ET:L and the new ET:L might me incompatible with each other and the new files don't recognize the old ones as legitimate. 

Correct me if i'm mistaken : )

5 minutes ago, Raiko said:

Well right now i can't think of anything other than the compatibility part. Did you have an outdated ET:L before installing a new one? If yes, then the files with the old ET:L and the new ET:L might me incompatible with each other and the new files don't recognize the old ones as legitimate. 

Correct me if i'm mistaken : )

To be honest, i play in vanilla client. 

55 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

strange i can use both clients on all servers.

Have you tried a new etkey to see if that works?

Nope not yet, because then we have to fix my level back and the recruiters have to put me back on splatterladder etc... 

Maybe there is a way to fix it :help:

4 hours ago, Dmxj said:

Nope not yet, because then we have to fix my level back and the recruiters have to put me back on splatterladder etc... 

Maybe there is a way to fix it :help:

I dont think splatterladder is effected by etkey anyway. There was a suggestion to store etkeys in teammuppet "safe" when Oli kept deleting his etkeys consistently. I use regular ET launcher and works still. Hope you find fix and good conf soon.