ETL1 Map Suggestions for June!

Gimme some maps you guys wanna see on the main server and I'll add them in to a poll in a few days. Remember maps needs waypoints!

I'll add a couple maps from the last poll that got voted for too.

ET BEACH INVASION !!!!! Why was this POPULAR map deleted? !?!? 

I need answers !

Someone needs to be fired!

Bring back Beach Invasion! .

Please

And some other version of Cortex.

The last one was not good. And some have said there are better versions out there.

Edited by ZeroDC00L

3 minutes ago, ZeroDC00L said:

ET BEACH INVASION !!!!! Why was this POPULAR map deleted? !?!? 

I need answers !

Someone needs to be fired!

Bring back Beach Invasion! .

Please

While I would also like to see the map back, there actually was a valid and understandable reason for deleting it.

https://teammuppet.com/home/forums/topic/18135-etl1-map-poll-may/?tab=comments#comment-195722

On 6/4/2020 at 7:24 PM, MrMuppet said:

Not had on the server for some years: ..

Ive been in chartwell with 20vs20. Its insane as indoors are so narrow and we have teamdamage on, so its gonna be a mess :D. Also pretty sure axis spawn indoors can be blocked pretty easily. But otherwise - worth to try.

Beach .. as soon as we have players who dont constantly do spawnkilling, we can have that map back. Until then it makes more sense to bypass it than keep at least 2 members constantly watching spawns. It has been a mess. In rtcw times I loves this map :) .

3 hours ago, Sebast1an said:

While I would also like to see the map back, there actually was a valid and understandable reason for deleting it.

https://teammuppet.com/home/forums/topic/18135-etl1-map-poll-may/?tab=comments#comment-195722

To hell with reason and logic! I want Beach back 

Joke...but for real. Since the quarantine is over there are also a few less problem makers. But I get your point.