How to improve ?

My previous topic unfortunately dissapeared into thin air, which give me the opportunity to reintroduce it with a new purpose in mind !

In this topic feel free to share or ask for advices, tips, tools that you find helpful to get better at the game, even if it's small stuff like being shielded behind the teammate you just revived as a medic ;)

In the last topic I got some advices about having a spawntimer but I never had one before, does anybody mind sharing one with me  and explaining how to make it work please ?

Hope you'll enjoy learning and teaching things here, cya ^^

Edited by Scarneit

20 hours ago, Scarneit said:

My previous topic unfortunately dissapeared into thin air, which give me the opportunity to reintroduce it with a new purpose in mind !

In this topic feel free to share or ask for advices, tips, tools that you find helpful to get better at the game, even if it's small stuff like being shielded behind the teammate you just revived as a medic ;)

In the last topic I got some advices about having a spawntimer but I never had one before, does anybody mind sharing one with me  and explaining how to make it work please ?

Hope you'll enjoy learning and teaching things here, cya ^^

Hey man, a spawntimer will work in a server with basic spawntimers, like we use in campaign.

On our main server we use different spawn, because we have to fit the spawntimers into the amount of players we got.

If u need an spawntimer poke me on discord or tag me in the main chat on discord.
I'll send you one but like i said it's only usefull in a server with basic spawntimers 20/25 or 30.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dmxj said:

Hey man, a spawntimer will work in a server with basic spawntimers, like we use in campaign.

On our main server we use different spawn, because we have to fit the spawntimers into the amount of players we got.

If u need an spawntimer poke me on discord or tag me in the main chat on discord.
I'll send you one but like i said it's only usefull in a server with basic spawntimers 20/25 or 30.

Is it possible to change the enemy spawntime with a single command, at the beginning of every map? Or is it more complicated than that?

@Sebast1an the command is 
set timerSet-time                     "timerSet 20"

you can change in whatever you want 18 20 38.
But you have to know every spawn from every map we use on etl1 :D

Good luck with searching the exact spawntimes from each map haha

7 hours ago, Dmxj said:

Okok I see, since I only play Legacy for the time it might not quite as useful right now, but I'm eager to try other servers in the near future

I'll tag you on discord then ^^

If you don't like spawntimers like me, you can always just remember the spawn time :p The only time its not really feasible is on maps where you can't divide the spawntime/60, for example frostbite where allies spawn every 25s. On main server its also not fun because of 12s spawntime is most common (fe. 7 19 31 43 55), but its possible. 20/30 is very easy though :p

Edited by ryzyk
s