Mines at spawnexit allowed

Hi all

Just for my understanding, is it allowed to plant mines right at the spawn exit?

As an example, on Goldrush axis second spawn, between the tank and the wall.

In such a case, arty at the second exit and mortar at the courtyard before the gold room, and the game is locked for axis.

Thanks for your answer.

To my understanding, you are allowed to do anything except mortar in a case of multiple exits or a capturable spawn. On your example the axis have 2 spawnexits so it is allowed to mine/nade one and arty the other. And if allies played it really smart, they would mortar the corridor to the bank as well.

• 2 months later...

Hi all
When i read the rules to avoid to make mistakes, I didn't understand this point:

Spawn Killing is not allowed unless battling for spawn point's .
and
Fixed (normal) spawns

Spawnkill on fixed spawns in not allowed, with any kind of weapons, on our servers. This includes spawncamping at the spawnexits. There is no legit reason in which you are allowed to spawnkill other players. As a note, mortaring near an spawnexit is also not allowed!

like you explain it there.
I understood that all kind of spawn killing were not allowed on untakable Spawns.
So if Untakable SZ have many exits, spawnkilling is allowed...

Edited by froggy
one rule copied/pasted

More detailed version of rules are here:

11 hours ago, froggy said:

Hi all
When i read the rules to avoid to make mistakes, I didn't understand this point:

Spawn Killing is not allowed unless battling for spawn point's .
and
Fixed (normal) spawns

Spawnkill on fixed spawns in not allowed, with any kind of weapons, on our servers. This includes spawncamping at the spawnexits. There is no legit reason in which you are allowed to spawnkill other players. As a note, mortaring near an spawnexit is also not allowed!

It means you may spawnkill in places,where you fighting for spawnpoint.

For example in Bremen map.The allies may kill with any kind of weapons including arty(exept mortar)axis first spawnpoint(the flag).Axis may kill with all weapons including artillery(exept mortar)and take the flag back as long the wall is blown up and flags gone.After that its fixed spawn for allies and any kind of Sk in there isnt allowed.

Next the Cp in there is capturable.both teams may kill there with all weapons(exept mortar) in any time as it will be capturable whole map.

After the allies has taken the flag/cp.Axis second spawn will be fixed the whole map and any kind of SK isnt allowed there.( read exeption in the rules! When you spawnpassing to fix the truck,you may shoot back only when you get shot first)

In some maps the mortar guy hides in spawn and shoots from there.That too goes under exeption and you may kill him as he technically shooted first.

11 hours ago, froggy said:

like you explain it there.
I understood that all kind of spawn killing were not allowed on untakable Spawns.
So if Untakable SZ have many exits, spawnkilling is allowed...

Its spawnexit rule.You may use heavy weapons only on spawnexit,where has multible exits.(example Goldrush axis second spawn)

SK isnt allowed in multible exits.(unless its capturable)

Hope i understood what you asked and you got your answer.Feel free to ask for more:)

Edited by Matu
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 10:57 AM, Matu said:

Its spawnexit rule.You may use heavy weapons only on spawnexit,where has multible exits.(example Goldrush axis second spawn)

+1

Also would like to point out (what most of people forget) that for example in Supply Depot - when main door is blown then Allies have only 1 spawnexit and it cannot be camped with mortar or strike or arty. 

@froggy I understand that rules can be confusing as they are pretty complex but my respect to you for coming here and asking :) !

I am sorry Matu, but maybe i still didn't get it...
You said:

On 9/1/2020 at 9:57 AM, Matu said:

SK isnt allowed in multible exits.(unless its capturable)

SK isnt allowed in multible exits.(unless its capturable) and Goldrush axis second spawn is not capturable...
So i suppose that you can mortar (for example) around the spawn exit (not exactly on the spawn exit cause it would be spawn killing) cause there are multiple exits.
You can't spawnkill in fixed spawns except with light weapons and only when a respawner shoots at you first...
Did i get it?

That line was direct answer to your question.You asked is it ok to SK if theres multible exits.I answered its not allowed SK when theres multible exits.

I make it simple for you:

SK RULE

If you kill/shoot someone in ANY fixed spawn before you got shot first,its always SK.

SPAWNEXIT RULE

Artillery and other heavy weapons near spawnexit is allowed only when there is multible exits,otherwise its not allowed!

Mortaring ANY spawn or spawnexits isnt allowed!

3 hours ago, froggy said:

SK isnt allowed in multible exits.(unless its capturable) and Goldrush axis second spawn is not capturable...

yes

So i suppose that you can mortar (for example) around the spawn exit (not exactly on the spawn exit cause it would be spawn killing) cause there are multiple exits.

No

You can't spawnkill in fixed spawns except with light weapons and only when a respawner shoots at you first...

yes,only with light weapons

• Like 1