Map Suggestions [July]

Getting an early start on this bad boy. Post here or let admins know what maps you would like to see added to ETL1, or what maps you can't stand and want removed forever and ever. You guys have listed like 50 maps today you'd like to see so remind me here ;) Remember a map must have waypoints to be viable! Don't forget you can suggest changes to spawn times or map length or weapon limits or whatever too. I'll make a poll in a week or so with all your suggestions so make it count :)

Make sure you give your input here in the coming week as I will include map variations in the next map poll if you guys approve it, which right now it looks like I will.

Edited by Charlie

1 hour ago, Ctrz said:

What theme would Minas Trith qualify? Would be nice to have it on server :) .

#BringBackMinasTrith

Or Helmsdeep. Would be Nice to play some big maps when main is playing 16 v 16. I like Warbell too. 

I'm not really a fan of themed maps, but I like the santa heads. Maybe flip flops for a summer feeling and swimwear :D

Edited by eMMiel

Cross-checked with MiniMuppet's post about current and past server maps. Checked available maps with high rating that are at least Medium-Large ones. Those that dragged my attention and shall be suitable for testing:

Streets of Italy FP 2 (LINK)

V2 Factory Final (LINK)

Industry 2 Final (LINK)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, n4x said:

Cross-checked with MiniMuppet's post about current and past server maps. Checked available maps with high rating that are at least Medium-Large ones. Those that dragged my attention and shall be suitable for testing:

Streets of Italy FP 2 (LINK)

V2 Factory Final (LINK)

Industry 2 Final (LINK)

This i like

I don't think we'll add Minas again, at least not atm. Yeah I know it's the best map in ET :( 

Helms Deep / Glider / Baserace / Italy / V2 Factory / Industry 2 / marrakesh 1 or 2 / millenium falcon / huertgen forest could go to the next poll. Does @BladeWarrioR want Cluedo? :D 

Does Baserace = a silly map? So you either have that OR Golden dunk. Don't want to have too many silly ones, we have Nitmod for that lol.

Gimme maps you want to see removed too.

Edited by Charlie

• Founders

I would say cludeo is more of a map to replace golden dunk not that I like the map :)

Also remember you need to use the version of baserace we have script for so it ends. That's ofc if it gets voted for.

Edited by MiniMuppet

15 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

I would say cludeo is more of a map to replace golden dunk not that I like the map :)

Blade said it was one of your favourites and you wanted to add it for him.

• Like 1

Keep suggestions coming.  The poll will go up soon for you guys. I need some maps you dislike and want gone otherwise I'll choose from Raiders / Reactor / Raid / River Port / V2 Base / Lighthouse / Transmitter as they have been the least played recently.

• 2 weeks later...