Hi from froggy

Hi all!

First: If Napoleon could have won his european wars we would be all speaking french on this forum and that would have been easier, at least for me :)

So I am 57 years old, french (yeah... i know, but nobody is perfect...) and overall biker. I often ride in Italy, i deeply love its people, its food, its cities and its roads

My job? I work with some ski resorts in the Alps, so mainly in autumn and  winter, hotline 7/7 from mid november untill mid april. As our system works fine, i can play ET during the day... I am lucky...

I play ET since years, (2003 if i remember well). I totalise 255.4 days on ET
I prefer teamplaying than fragging, cause i am not so good as killer, and i really prefer when many teammates act together.
I hate unbalanced teams, that ruins the fun. That sometimes happens on the Legacy server overall when some players switch all maps long to the attacking team as i could see today...

I tested some servers then Frenchpie told me that Teammuppet was a nice one, and that's true so here am I.Insert other media

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...