So I'm sick of it ..

So I'm sick of it ..

I've been playing for a few years now, see Crossfire Link ..https://www.crossfire.nu/user/5724/l0wnator

But something is wrong with your n! Tmod Server Beginners or the players on it? How can it be that a player, if there is no mod / admin on it, sees the spawn and operates spawnkill with his poison knife, I have the player Armani in my sights especially since there is no country's flag and plays very, very questionable, so some players play quite obviously with VPN if an American has a ping of 5 here, that can't be an issue. If you have nothing to hide you don't need a VPN, that's my opinion

Edited by b00n

12 hours ago, b00n said:

So I'm sick of it ..

I've been playing for a few years now, see Crossfire Link ..https://www.crossfire.nu/user/5724/l0wnator

But something is wrong with your n! Tmod Server Beginners or the players on it? How can it be that a player, if there is no mod / admin on it, sees the spawn and operates spawnkill with his poison knife, I have the player Armani in my sights especially since there is no country's flag and plays very, very questionable, so some players play quite obviously with VPN if an American has a ping of 5 here, that can't be an issue. If you have nothing to hide you don't need a VPN, that's my opinion

I had to read it multiple times but Im still struggling to grasp what your issue is? Poison knife? Spawnkilling when no admin/mod is online? Someone using VPN? Someone not having flag? Someone from US having ping 5? .. 

2 hours ago, Ctrz said:

I had to read it multiple times but Im still struggling to grasp what your issue is? Poison knife? Spawnkilling when no admin/mod is online? Someone using VPN? Someone not having flag? Someone from US having ping 5? .. 

all of them

8 hours ago, b00n said:

all of them

okay

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Poison knife?

Dunno anything about poison knife. Maybe it exist, dont remember. Cannot be issue alone.

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Spawnkilling when no admin/mod is online?

Hard to do anything very active about it. Its still not payed job for people with enough level to maintain order but rather a game with community support, so we hope naughty people are noted to us when we are not present and when we can view some demo and hear who did what and when its all conclusive then matter will be resolved 100%.

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Someone using VPN?

VPN is not prohibited so feel free to use it. Cheap or free VPN providers may cause some lag to the user so I dont find any benefit that can be called an issue here at all. Privacy in internet is basically becoming human right these days.

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Someone not having flag?

Dont see that as an issue also. I do that also from time to time to avoid PMs that are written in my native language. In most cases they are usually reactions when someone naughty has been punished and they think its wise to PM me this way. I see no issue there. 

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

Someone from US having ping 5? .. 

I think instead of calling it an issue, we should call this one achievement. Majority cannot accomplish that when living even same country with server provider. I reckon its that proud american bald eagle that keeps their morale high and ping low. No issue there.

--------------------------

I reckon this topic tasklist is now completed and please someone give good old  Bystry some painkillers :D

3 hours ago, Bystry said:

tenor-3.gif

8 hours ago, Stumpel said:

Anyone ping 0 human players.. Anyone?

I think in ETL ping 0 players where the ones that have game minimized or something? It was talked in some topic from beginning of year (I reckon) when we had someone who liked to join team and then AFK all the time.