bulling on server

is there anything any one can do about some one being bullied on your beginners server  as they accuse and pm this person and do it in main chat about so called hacks but no one will demo this beliefs to ask you lot to have a look  and see  ?

Bullying isn't tolerated. At all. Any screenshots or anything would be a great help, but in the mean time admins will check logs and see what has happened. We'll get back to you and Armani when we have something and thanks for reporting it :heart: 

I do find it sad that there are not admins available in all our servers when needed. Most of us play on etlegacy server.

Of course, I am fully certain that we members can not provide 24/7 surveillance due to limited resources. 

If it creates a solution to this I can supervise every now and then on the beginner´s server when it is populated.

Edited by Alistar

9 hours ago, Alistar said:

I do find it sad that there are not admins available in all our servers when needed. Most of us play on etlegacy server.

Of course, I am fully certain that we members can not provide 24/7 surveillance due to limited resources. 

If it creates a solution to this I can supervise every now and then on the beginner´s server when it is populated.

Yea. I try to step in also from time to time now. :) 

You can always notify us in discord if something is happening and someone is needed online asap.

15 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

I try my best to help to out team Muppet when I'm on there and no tm memebers on there to do it but I don't want a complaint put in about me when I'm only trying to help 😁

When you do the right thing you should not worry about others complaining. It is that kind of behaviour that got me the invitation to The Clan. Same goes for Frenchpie for example.

People will always complain, no matter what you do. Do the right thing.

• Like 1

• Founders

Myself and charlie checked the logs and found their are people on there that think every good player cheat and feels the need to express them self in chat. 

If anyone is on the server and see this happen then please speak to the people or even mute them. We will try to catch the guys causing the issue on the server to speak to them.

Thanks for reporting @cookiemonster

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

Myself and charlie checked the logs and found their are people on there that think every good player cheat and feels the need to express them self in chat. 

If anyone is on the server and see this happen then please speak to the people or even mute them. We will try to catch the guys causing the issue on the server to speak to them.

Thanks for reporting @cookiemonster

anytime @MiniMuppet just trying to help where i can :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ande said:

Maybe you should wear our uniform and bullies are afraid 😜 

We have the best tailors around. Our uniforms comes in all sizes. Just contact any of our recruiters and they will take your measurements, so it will fit well.